Kanger Aerotank Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonBourne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Los Angeles
So Im about to purchase the new aerotank mega. I have all the previous kanger tanks, so my question to anybody would be. Is the Aerotank Mega alot better then the Kanger Aerotank? Are the new coil designs really as good as the hype? Also, I pretty much use my protank 2 with a microcoil and cottron and get a much better vape than a stock dual coil in the aerotank. So, what are your thoughts on the aerotank mega?
thanks!

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
I'm curious as well.. really looks like Kanger is designing it EXACTLY like the Nautilus trying to compete with Aspire.. the heads look almost the same too.. which I'm hoping will finally lead to better consistency and longer life value of them.

I would pull the trigger because nothing can be worse than all of the previous clearos lol.. they had to have learned something by now.. the Aerotank is great minus the fact that the heads still suck and the airflow control really doesn't do anything.. hopefully with the Mega they will address both those issues.

Let us know if you grab it, I would but I have way too many tanks and I'm more interested in playing with my Kayfun at the moment.. but when the price drops a bit I'll end up grabbing one anyways.

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
I'm curious as well.. really looks like Kanger is designing it EXACTLY like the Nautilus trying to compete with Aspire.. the heads look almost the same too.. which I'm hoping will finally lead to better consistency and longer life value of them.

I would pull the trigger because nothing can be worse than all of the previous clearos lol.. they had to have learned something by now.. the Aerotank is great minus the fact that the heads still suck and the airflow control really doesn't do anything.. hopefully with the Mega they will address both those issues.

Let us know if you grab it, I would but I have way too many tanks and I'm more interested in playing with my Kayfun at the moment.. but when the price drops a bit I'll end up grabbing one anyways.

Man I just got an aerotank and love it, I find the adjustable air indispensable with my VTR, finally clouds. But now they have a max version? I wonder if it will accept aspire coils?

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
I still haven't been able to find extra coils for the mega:unsure:

Me neither, no one has extra coils yet. Even vaporbeast doesn't have them. Come to find out what they have are the Protank 3 heads not the Mega. So basically you buy this tank you will only have 2 of the new coils till they start selling the new ones

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
Man I just got an aerotank and love it, I find the adjustable air indispensable with my VTR, finally clouds. But now they have a max version? I wonder if it will accept aspire coils?

I highly doubt it will take Aspire coils..

the aerotank airflow control is not as good as the Aspire ones so I assume they have made it better with the Mega

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
I have been running regular Aerotanks for a month or so, really like them. Just received an Aerotank Mega. The coils are fully interchangeable, I'm running the Mega with an "old" dual coil, because the first new one in the box didn't impress me (poor draw) and I haven't found replacements around yet.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Me neither, no one has extra coils yet. Even vaporbeast doesn't have them. Come to find out what they have are the Protank 3 heads not the Mega. So basically you buy this tank you will only have 2 of the new coils till they start selling the new ones

The older dual coil heads will work on the mega.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Loving life.........

Attachments

• The Mega load.jpg
    The Mega load.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 416