Status
Not open for further replies.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
So the last thing I need is another mod and promised that after my last spree I would slow down.

But I can't help myself.

I told myself I wouldn't buy another mech mod because I feel regulated is the best way to go...but I keep being drawn into the promise of an exceptional experience that the Reonauts seem to enjoy.

So, after months and hemming and hawing I just signed my contract with Rob for a new place in Reoville. A nice ranch-style Reo Grand Kawasaki Green SL tumbled, appliances including the Reomizer 2.0.

I'm hoping my experiences will be as good as I have heard!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to planet Reoville. The town was getting crowded so Rob set us up on our on planet. We are light years ahead of other mod users…..:vapor:

There has been quite the influx here, but its to be expected considering the people are great and the weather is always mostly cloudy :vapor:

Welcome to the Ville/planet!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome! I continue to be completely satisfied with my Woodville and my VV Grand. I keep trying to get excited about the cheap new dna30 box mods, which are great from what I've read, but I just can't - I keep thinking, "Yeah, but it doesn't squonk."

Friends don't let friends buy box mods that don't squonk :D

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
From the homestead. Just arrived about 15 minutes ago!

image.jpg

Ugh! ...iPhone!

Running 10 wraps of 26 gauge around a 1/16" bit @ about 0.76 ohms using rayon wicking. Nice warm vape and wonderful flavor! Now to drill out that airhole...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread