Not open for further replies.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Marysville, Washington, USA
Thank you all. What a warm welcome.

Thanks for the tip on checking PayPal. It left ME yesterday!

I was born in Maine, Bath Maine.

Also nice to see a few other Mainiac's here on the forum.

I'll try to find the source of that avatar. Someone from Maine emailed it to me a long time ago.

I can hardly wait. My wire and sterile cotton can hardly wait.

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
NICE! The postman came just in time for me to go to work but I couldn't resist - I whipped up my very first 1.5ohm micro-coil in a record 15min. That included unboxing my fancy new ohm checker and scrounging up the right tools. I was late for work but it was worth it.

My current favorite juice was tasty but a little mellow until I nudged the coil up a little bit. The stock air hole makes a nice puffer. I quickly bored it out to my favorite size 3/32nds with my trusty tapered diamond Dremel bit and...... NOW I"M REALLY REALLY HAPPY! :thumbs:

Setup my 2nd RM2 using a different juice and 2 less coils and after quickly finding out why you shouldn't use too much cotton.... very nice... I didn't know you could get this kind of satisfaction from a small hole puffer.

I've only been vaping now for about 2.5 months but I'm a quick study and already have a whole litter of gennies setup really nice and have read this forum till the wee hours of the morning until my eyes were bleeding.

But I have to say, I wished I would have started right up front with the REO's. REO's really are the way to go!

Thank you Redeyedancer. "Brilliant"

X-Puppy

Cloud Hound!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
I picked up the lens attachment for my iPhone today. I poked around and found the REO Family Photos but since I don't have anything fancy like that yet I thought I would just try to post them here:
image.jpg image5.jpg image7.jpg image10.jpg
Notice my first 1.0ohm micro-coil using 30g Nichrome.
The coil sits right in front of the 3/32 air hole.... hits like a truck and makes big clouds.
Again, these are the Silver vein and black wrinkle silver vein!

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I picked up the lens attachment for my iPhone today. I poked around and found the REO Family Photos but since I don't have anything fancy like that yet I thought I would just try to post them here:
View attachment 271352 View attachment 271353 View attachment 271354 View attachment 271355
Notice my first 1.0ohm micro-coil using 30g Nichrome.
The coil sits right in front of the 3/32 air hole.... hits like a truck and makes big clouds.
Again, these are the Silver vein and black wrinkle silver vein!

Very nice pics! You should put them in the REO Family Photos thread. It is for ALL pics of REO's! These pics belong there sweetie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread