Just placed my order. Oh em gee the wait begins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
Sooooo if anyone here knows me they know I quit esmoking and regular smoking about 2 months ago. Well with the stress of the holidays and all the goings on I actually started smoking regular cigs again. Ugh. Grossness. Sooo I decided I'd rather live a little longer and go back to esmoking. Today is my daughters first bday and my gift to her and my wife is daddy not wreaking like an ashtray and saving his lungs from the 16+ years of wear and tear from tobacco. I just ordered my dream pv. A black lava glv2 with black end caps. I don't know how long it will take to receive but I know it's worth the wait no matter how much torture it is. I can't wait to own the best pv out there and join the family. Hopefully I'm not stepping on Antibes toes posting her cuz once upon a time I was a supplier but I'm not anymore and hope this post and planned future in depth review will be accepted here.

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
Sooooo if anyone here knows me they know I quit esmoking and regular smoking about 2 months ago. Well with the stress of the holidays and all the goings on I actually started smoking regular cigs again. Ugh. Grossness. Sooo I decided I'd rather live a little longer and go back to esmoking. Today is my daughters first bday and my gift to her and my wife is daddy not wreaking like an ashtray and saving his lungs from the 16+ years of wear and tear from tobacco. I just ordered my dream pv. A black lava glv2 with black end caps. I don't know how long it will take to receive but I know it's worth the wait no matter how much torture it is. I can't wait to own the best pv out there and join the family. Hopefully I'm not stepping on Antibes toes posting her cuz once upon a time I was a supplier but I'm not anymore and hope this post and planned future in depth review will be accepted here.

Oh rats! Now someone has the exact same color combo as I have on my GLV2. Well I can't blame you its really striking in that color scheme.

QuikWgn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
SnoCo Washington
www.youtube.com
I wanna see what mine will look like, I mean I cab imagine but if you can post a pic it would make my day.

Click the Youtube link in my sig and the video posted there has video of it while I was waiting for my batteries to charge up. It appears about 1:20 into the video.

2iw1z4w.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread