Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I love Ms. T's juices!! Just wanted to drop a line and say that I just placed an order (at 4am lol, I need to go to bed!) I'm getting:

Strawberry Lemonade
Gingerbread Cookie
Cinnamon Roll
and a refill on French Vanilla. It has been awesome, the only juice my husband found that he likes. We've gone through almost 6ml in a week, so I got a bigger bottle this time :)

I hope she is doing well and not over-working herself in this endeavor!! I don't know what I'd do without her. Much love!

daniel5383

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
ive found its not smart for people new to vaping to get from mrs. t's unless they have plenty of backup juice...i had a friend get a riva kit and 1 bottle of juice and he then ordered from mrs. t's as his first juice order and it took over a week to ship, and he is stuck there with no juice and had to smoke ciggs instead...great juice, just a really long wait time

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I only order from Ms. T. I know about the wait times and steeping times and plan accordingly. I don't try her juices without letting them steep at least 2 weeks. I don't know about new vapers because I don't know any. But I would definitely recommend her to anyone that asks!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
<shrug> Quality takes time.

I only order from Ms. T. I know about the wait times and steeping times and plan accordingly. I don't try her juices without letting them steep at least 2 weeks. I don't know about new vapers because I don't know any. But I would definitely recommend her to anyone that asks!

I agree with both of these posts, but I also have to agree I would not have recommend Ms T to a new vaper a few weeks ago. She was swamped and wait times were out over 3 weeks. Now that she is pretty much caught up I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked me. Her juice IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!! As far as experienced vapers go, they should have a stockpile of juice anyway, so waiting is really no big deal unless they just want to be jerks!

CV

omrebel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Tupelo, MS
I agree with both of these posts, but I also have to agree I would not have recommend Ms T to a new vaper a few weeks ago. She was swamped and wait times were out over 3 weeks. Now that she is pretty much caught up I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asked me. Her juice IS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!! As far as experienced vapers go, they should have a stockpile of juice anyway, so waiting is really no big deal unless they just want to be jerks!

CV

Having a stockpile is key. Whenever I get down to only one 15ml bottle, I go ahead and place another order. I wouldn't dream of using any other vendor's juice than Ms T's!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Ok!!! So I got my shipment on the 18th. I tried them all immediately because I couldn't help myself. This is not a review, just my personal opinion....OMG!!!!! Cinnamon roll is awesomely amazing!!! WOW!!! It is SO good!! And so precise!! It tastes like a real cinnamon roll!!! Definitely adding this to my favorites and ordering a bigger bottle, I'm almost out! Of course that's thanks to my husband. I guess he found another one he likes :) Thanks Ms.T for that!! Together we will get him off cigs for good!
Now the Gingerbread cookies and Strawberry Lemonade need to steep. But the smells are incredible!! Especially the Lemonade! It smells like fresh strawberries and lemonade!! Makes my mouth water just to smell it!!
Well, I'll be back to brag about the other two soon enough!
Later!!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I said I'd be back (even though this post and forum are pretty dead compared to others I've seen)!!
The Strawberry Lemonade is good. Tastes more like the powder kind vs. "the real thing", but good none the less!!
Now the Gingerbread Cookie tastes like the real thing!! All the way to the end where the flavor drops off, just like a real gingerbread cookie!! It made me realize that I don't really like gingerbread cookies :( They are good and all, just not my favorite. Now Ginger Snaps, those are my FAVORITE!!!! I could definitely go for some Ginger Snap juice!!
Ok, guess I'll go away now. I've fulfilled my promises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread