Just ordered first juice from Nicoticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Just placed my first Nicoticket order! Very excited...just reached my 8 month anniversary off the stinks, and as usual I take each monthly milestone as an excuse to branch out and try a new vendor! H1N1, Betelgeuse, Gravity, Custards Last Stand and Grandmas Cinnamon Danish! Cannot wait to try these!
Certainly GREAT choices, I'm sure you'll love them all...I don't even LIKE fruity vapes and I love Gravity!

So how long should i steep it for now since you pre steep it? Sorry for stupid questions lol.

First off, no question is stupid :D I'd say to try them each a bit each day if you have the means (a dripper is ideal), but if not, give Virus about a week or so, unless it gets you right from the start like it did me! CLS only gets better with age, so the longer the better... I've certainly noticed my initial "sample" is much more mature and custardy now. Once again, I'd say at least a week on CLS, but at two weeks (for me, the custard really came out to play)

rswift90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rochester, NY
Congrats on your 8 month journey rswift, and thank you for the order! Nice choices from the menu - you're going to be pleased with what arrives in the mail I wager! Welcome to the NT forum!!!

Thank you Kent! I have the utmost in confidence I will be more than satisfied! I haven't tried out Nicoticket at this point not because the flavors didn't appeal to me, but due to an early PG sensitivity I experienced when I first began vaping last summer...awful side effects, so I was forced to find all VG juices. As time has passed, I have been increasingly missing the flavor and punch that PG offers, so I experimented for a week using a friend's juice 50/50 blend and it seems that what I experienced last year was isolated to a certain supplier as I have not noticed any sensitivity! Order is due to be shipped on Tuesday...this is going to be one of my most highly anticipated vape mails ever! Thanks again..8 months flew by, and I can barely remember myself lighting up a cigarette!

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
I just tried The Virus for the first time and man it's good! It's really smooth for how much vapor it produces. Before I exhaled I wasn't expecting that much vapor to come out just because it is so mild and smooth. I haven't seen anyone else mention this that I've noticed, but does anyone else get some kind of coffee flavor when first trying this? I am still really new to vaping so this could just be my weird senses. I tried a caramel cappuccino from a local vape shop. This is way better than that but I taste something that reminds me of coffee.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
The coffee flavor could be from the TA and whatever Clark puts in for a "nuttiness".... I've had some "coffee" vapes, and many of them had a NET/ TA with a nuttiness to them. So far, the best Coffee vape I've tried was Thunderhead's Espresso, but I can't wait to try the one Clark has cooking....*hinthint*

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So how long should i steep it for now since you pre steep it? Sorry for stupid questions lol.

No such thing as a stupid question - I'd say hit it all out of the mail if you are short on good liquid to tap into. /shrug If it hits for you, vape it. If no, let it steep a couple weeks and revisit it. Just remember to shake as regularly as you can remember, and give 5-15 minutes of air daily for a couple weeks (if you can remember).

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you Kent! I have the utmost in confidence I will be more than satisfied! I haven't tried out Nicoticket at this point not because the flavors didn't appeal to me, but due to an early PG sensitivity I experienced when I first began vaping last summer...awful side effects, so I was forced to find all VG juices. As time has passed, I have been increasingly missing the flavor and punch that PG offers, so I experimented for a week using a friend's juice 50/50 blend and it seems that what I experienced last year was isolated to a certain supplier as I have not noticed any sensitivity! Order is due to be shipped on Tuesday...this is going to be one of my most highly anticipated vape mails ever! Thanks again..8 months flew by, and I can barely remember myself lighting up a cigarette!

You are spot on... all PG is not created equal. 95% of the people who have come to me with "PG sensitivities or allergies" are fine in 50/50... and 75% are fine on 65/35. The base I use is very good... the best in the industry I have no doubt... I am curious to see if you have the same experience!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I just tried The Virus for the first time and man it's good! It's really smooth for how much vapor it produces. Before I exhaled I wasn't expecting that much vapor to come out just because it is so mild and smooth. I haven't seen anyone else mention this that I've noticed, but does anyone else get some kind of coffee flavor when first trying this? I am still really new to vaping so this could just be my weird senses. I tried a caramel cappuccino from a local vape shop. This is way better than that but I taste something that reminds me of coffee.

Coffee isn't an infrequent experience, but, there's no "coffee flavoring" in there. Dude, you are in for a treat... the best is yet to come. At some point Mrs. Butterworth will rear her ugly head and then you will be infected. :evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The coffee flavor could be from the TA and whatever Clark puts in for a "nuttiness".... I've had some "coffee" vapes, and many of them had a NET/ TA with a nuttiness to them. So far, the best Coffee vape I've tried was Thunderhead's Espresso, but I can't wait to try the one Clark has cooking....*hinthint*

Flavoring is enroute brother Fenris. You are going to be really, really pleased. I am, anyway.

davis0710

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Independence, Ky, USA
I have a confession. Your juices are very smooth, i mean VERY SMOOTH! That is great but i was wanting a little bang with the sweetness. My local b&m started me off on their Marlboro juice. Stuff would make your hair stand up! A little too potent on its own. Mixing it with The Virus and whoa!! The Marlboro didn't have much of a taste before, it was just pungent. Mixing it with your ever so smooth H1N1 was unreal! Still got all the great flavor of The Virus but with some bang!! Thank You Kent I've found my ADV!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have a confession. Your juices are very smooth, i mean VERY SMOOTH! That is great but i was wanting a little bang with the sweetness. My local b&m started me off on their Marlboro juice. Stuff would make your hair stand up! A little too potent on its own. Mixing it with The Virus and whoa!! The Marlboro didn't have much of a taste before, it was just pungent. Mixing it with your ever so smooth H1N1 was unreal! Still got all the great flavor of The Virus but with some bang!! Thank You Kent I've found my ADV!!

I'm all for mixing - nothing says lovin' like being able to drop a new liquid in a "dirty tank", take a couple puffs, and say... "Hrmmmmm, I like that." I actually buy a couple liquids that I am not fond of just for purposes of mixing. LOL

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
You are spot on... all PG is not created equal. 95% of the people who have come to me with "PG sensitivities or allergies" are fine in 50/50... and 75% are fine on 65/35. The base I use is very good... the best in the industry I have no doubt... I am curious to see if you have the same experience!!

100% Vouched.
I have a HUGE PG sensitivity, but all of Clarks juices do nothing but good for me :)

lilstan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Millbrae, CA, USA
I just received my first order form Nicoticket today and I have to be honest. I'm not really felling the CLS. I'm not really sure how to put it. It taste kind of hollow. And by no means am I a juice connoisseur, but it just doesn't taste full IMO. I hope it gets better after steeping for 14 days. I've heard a lot of this brand and CLS. I would hate it if i didn't like it. I also get GCD and Betelgeuse. GCD is pretty good with my morning coffee and Betelgeuse and pretty good to.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I just received my first order form Nicoticket today and I have to be honest. I'm not really felling the CLS. I'm not really sure how to put it. It taste kind of hollow. And by no means am I a juice connoisseur, but it just doesn't taste full IMO. I hope it gets better after steeping for 14 days. I've heard a lot of this brand and CLS. I would hate it if i didn't like it. I also get GCD and Betelgeuse. GCD is pretty good with my morning coffee and Betelgeuse and pretty good to.

Unfortunately there's no such thing as an eliquid panacea out there - a unicorn that bats 1.000 and a sure fire hit. That said, there are quite a few regulars whom have had similar experiences... it does improve (significantly) over time. Snap a picture of your bottle (make sure to include the nicotine content) - I'd love to see a "before and after" as it steeps!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
OMG OMG OMG. Just got my shipped confirmation email. I might have this order by the weekend. You're the man Clark.

We put in some serious work today... bagged and tagged about 80 magical purple packages. Make sure your ECF forum name is in the field at checkout (or, in the notes) so I can make connections... I have a wild fetish for tossing bottles to people who frequent our threads. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread