Just made my first order from Nicoticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just pulled the trigger on my first order...

I ordered Betelgeuse, The Virus (H1N1), Gravity and "Queen of Hearts" Watermelon (SR).

Thank you kindly for the order 5150 - all good choices!! H1N1 in particular... winner winner chicken dinner!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Me too :) Mine just got shipped (yay!!) I have Frenilla, The Virus and The Doodle coming :D I totally feel what you are going through.

Yay for us! Darnit!

Today was a nice laid back day and we still got all the orders placed yesterday (and most of the orders placed today) in the mail. Go easy on the mailman Creepy - wear protective headgear, don't want to break a bone. :Evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Though I don't typically vape tobacco flavors, I'm thinking that H1N1 is something I'm gonna have to try... Currently, I'm vaping my second tank in a row of Betelgeuse and loving it!

Enjoy your order!

If you snag up a 15ml bottle I wager you'll finish it... I'll even bet by the time the deal is done, you'll probably wish you had a bigger bottle. Love the stuf. Love love love.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Though I don't typically vape tobacco flavors, I'm thinking that H1N1 is something I'm gonna have to try... Currently, I'm vaping my second tank in a row of Betelgeuse and loving it!

Enjoy your order!

I hadn't ordered any Tobacco vapes either, before H1N1.

Honestly--I was blown away. It wasn't what I expected at all. Based on that, I also ordered Radioactive...

Enjoy!

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I hadn't ordered any Tobacco vapes either, before H1N1.

Honestly--I was blown away. It wasn't what I expected at all. Based on that, I also ordered Radioactive...

Enjoy!

I do like Boba's Bounty and Tribeca, but neither seem very tobaccoey to me. I used to use 36mg Legend (aka Gandalf) from HHV as a "craving killer," but I don't struggle onwith cravings like I used to.

I'll take Clark up on his wager - in fact, Clark, look out for my order...gonna place it right now.

Edit: Order #13760 - 15ml of H1N1 for the wager...

Last edited:

5150Marley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Shhhh its a secret. ;)
Thank you kindly for the order 5150 - all good choices!! H1N1 in particular... winner winner chicken dinner!!

Lets hope I like the H1N1 I dont normally like tobacco flavored stuff but I gave it a shot due to the reviews.

Also forgot to order Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.. I think the H1N1 took its spot before I ran out of $ on my debit card.

Does Nicoticket send out samples of flavors when you place an order like other vendors do?

This is one of three orders I have coming next week....

One order was 180ml (3x60ml bottles), the second was this Nicoticket order (4x15ml bottles) and the third was for 30ml from another Vendor.

Thats 270ml of juice in one week... :ohmy:

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Lets hope I like the H1N1 I dont normally like tobacco flavored stuff but I gave it a shot due to the reviews.
I'll just add that if you don't like it at first, put it away for a while then try again. I didn't like it until it was about 2 months old, now I can't put it down.

fibberwibber

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Michigan
I'm with most of you on the H1N1. I'm not a big tobacco e-liquid guy. However with so many comments and hearing how Clark feels about the liquid I decided to pick up some last week. This is one of the best e-liquids I've tried. I've had this at least 5 out of the last 6 days. I love how it can just keep changing.

Welcome to the family guys :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I'm with most of you on the H1N1. I'm not a big tobacco e-liquid guy. However with so many comments and hearing how Clark feels about the liquid I decided to pick up some last week. This is one of the best e-liquids I've tried. I've had this at least 5 out of the last 6 days. I love how it can just keep changing.

Welcome to the family guys :)
H1N1 and GCD are pretty much ADVs for me now.....for variation I'll throw in some CLS (STILL the permanent juice in my Reo Grand!!) and Naki Mix (CLS/CB 50/50)....
Frenilla is still treated with the respect it deserves....a dripper every now and again for those "special occasions".....
Funny..... I seem to find a "special occasion".... nearly EVERY DAY!!!;)
Woke up this morning.....YEPPERS!! Special occasion!!:D
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I do like Boba's Bounty and Tribeca, but neither seem very tobaccoey to me. I used to use 36mg Legend (aka Gandalf) from HHV as a "craving killer," but I don't struggle onwith cravings like I used to.

I'll take Clark up on his wager - in fact, Clark, look out for my order...gonna place it right now.

Edit: Order #13760 - 15ml of H1N1 for the wager...

Well played Sed. Anxious to get your feedback. H1N1 was really designed for the "I don't dig on tobacco vapes" crowd. It's hard to describe, you pretty much have to try it to know what I am talking about. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Also forgot to order Grandma's Cinnamon Danish.. I think the H1N1 took its spot before I ran out of $ on my debit card.

Does Nicoticket send out samples of flavors when you place an order like other vendors do?

This is one of three orders I have coming next week....

One order was 180ml (3x60ml bottles), the second was this Nicoticket order (4x15ml bottles) and the third was for 30ml from another Vendor.

Thats 270ml of juice in one week... :ohmy:

Who, good week for you!! LMAO

We don't do samples, generally, but we do overfill every bottle by approx 3ml... just a small token that we'll never take your business for granted. I can't say we never do samples, either. We have a fetish for spoiling regulars and people whom are active on the forums. There's no "formal system" (IE, order $25/more and get a free sample)... we play it by ear. One part name recognition, one part spontaneity, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread