Just like old times

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
So I jumped into vaping head first a few years ago. Wonderful experience and I had a lot of fun trying new vapes and juices. My go to supplier at the time was Aroma e Juice. I didn't smoke an analog for almost a year. Then I slipped. I went on a multiple week business trip, and didn't pack my J118 charger. I was surrounded by smokers, and bought a pack as soon as a could. To this day I don't know why, but when I get home I made no attempt to revive my vaping.

Fast forward to last week. I cleaned out my closet and found all my old vaping supplies! I was instantly motivated to jump back in. My first thought was to make an order from Aroma ejuice. I hopped on the site for the first time in years, added a few juices to my cart, including the new WTA juice, even though I had no idea what it was all about.

i couldn't be happier, shipping was just as fast as ever. My order was here in 3 days, over on the east coast. I really like the Beatle Juice WTA, it is a very nice smooth flavor. I am a huge fan of fruity favors, so the Red Tail Verry Berry has been my go to flavor at the moment.

i have new equipment now, a few ego-c and some mods. I am very happy I am back, and even happier Aroma is still just as I remember it!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Its great to see you here.....:toast:

Don't be afraid to ask any questions no matter how silly they seem.

I learn something new almost every day from the newbies here on ECF and elsewhere.

I wish I can say what the best device is for vaping but I'm still on the quest.

What I can say is that I'm happy using my Ego Twist (Vari Voltage) along with a 510 attie and Super T drip tip given to me from a good friend here on ECF.

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
It's amazing all the new accessories to try. When I was using the J118 (VX2) I only had the poly fill carts. Now I am ordering clearomizers and tanks and all kinds of fun stuff. I want to get a VV next. I am leaning towards the evic, although the ego twist seems much more cost effective.

I still have a bunch of old poly fill carts, batteries, and atomizers for my VX2, but I like the ego-c so much better I doubt I will continue to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread