Just joined this site today after not recieving order... now its closing? What? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gummyblood

Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I have been buying from Ms T since 2011. I hadn't bought for a long time since I took a break from vaping in 2012. Now that I've decided to start again, I ordered my favorite flavor e-juice from Ms T's on Oct 26th and have not had any update in processing yet. After sending some emails I got upset and that's when I found the forum and I am shocked to see that there are people who placed orders weeks before me and still haven't gotten them! I've lost hope in ever getting mine now. I just wanted to ask this forum a couple questions regarding this matter.

1.) First thing I heard when joining is that Ms T's is closing...is this true? If so will my money be refunded?
2.) Does anyone have the contact number for her? Since my emails aren't being answered I wanted to try calling.
I'm really upset because I even mailed her a question that was NOT order-related! :(
3.) How could I try getting my money back possibly and buy from a different site?

I really wish I would have found this forum before placing my last order, because I never would have given my money to someone with such horrible customer service. Ms T was always pretty slow in the past but it was never this bad so I just dealt with it. But I think the reason I'm so upset now is that I'm OUT of juice currently (I do have some of her unfinished e-juices from my previous order, but it says they expired in June 2013 and I'm scared if they are safe to use or not. (this is the question I sent her that wasn't order related, but she still ignored me) :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading guys! Sorry you're all going through the same trouble as me!

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Sorry you're in the same boat as so many of us...yes, this forum is closing tonight at midnight because MsT has ignored ECFs emails concerning her past due account. The phone number on her site is apparently still her old one from Maine. She's not answering ANYONES emails. You can file a dispute with your credit card co. I would think that liquids that only expired in June would still be vapable...I've vaped liquids older than that and I'm still here;)

There's a thread in the General E-Liquid Discussions forum titled "MsTs Bakery Updates" for everyone to stay in contact...see you there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread