Just got the Copper Creek House Blend and.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Last edited:

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I just got a couple of liquids from vaperite.com. RY4 and Mint Black Tea.

Really good stuff and I'm happy with the flavors of both of them - I actually like the tea more. I'm not sure that I'm a fan of all the RY4 and tobacco derivatives at this point. I'm not after a sweet vanilla or caramel flavor. I just want a good earthy and hardy tobacco flavor.

What I am after is a good real tobacco. Think I need to chase something other than the RY4's.

edit: I gotta say that this RY4 is very tasty.... even if it isn't what I'm ultimately after. It is very flavorful. Very natural flavor and I'm not getting any of that "diet" flavor that I get from some of the other liquids I've bought. The mint black tea tastes very flavorful and "natural" as well. Happy with both of these flavors.

edit #2: I'm letting the copper creek house blend steep a while before I post another comment about it. I am liking the other flavors. Both these merchants are selling a good product and I have 0 complaints.

Last edited:

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
What I am after is a good real tobacco. Think I need to chase something other than the RY4's.

I can recommend Flue Cured from Alien Visions (100% VG) and Sweet Caroline from iVape (60/40 VG/PG). I'm sure some folks didn't like them but I've never seen anyone say they hated them. (Here it comes...:laugh:)

Sorry if this is off topic. Just responding to gtianz.

gtianz

ECF Veteran
I can recommend Flue Cured from Alien Visions (100% VG) and Sweet Caroline from iVape (60/40 VG/PG). I'm sure some folks didn't like them but I've never seen anyone say they hated them. (Here it comes...:laugh:)

Sorry if this is off topic. Just responding to gtianz.

you actually hit the topic perfectly! even if it is "off topic". I have a couple of Alien Visions in the mail right now.....
I have boba's and ralph's + choco mint and blueberry coming.

The plethora of liquids I have sitting here should really provide my wife and I with a good short list of vendors we "like" and can focus on. (think it's 6 or 7 at this point - about 30 different flavors).

Last edited:

gtianz

ECF Veteran
Got an order from backwoods brew and alien visions.

Backwoods is on the spicy side. In the 555 I'm tasting some cayenne pepper. The flavors are more earthy and again spicier than the other vendors I've tried. My verdict is up in the air at this point.

The alien visions was a pleasant surprise. I'm loving the Ralph-a-licious. Boba's is just "ok" right now. The bodacious chocolate mint is exactly that - great dessert vape.

edit:
oops that was "Massive Choco Mint"..... well it is a bodacious flavor. guess I was just renaming it based on my impression of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread