Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I am gonna try some new juice soon and I want to see what the wise people of ECF think. Should I order from copper creek or fuzion vapor? If it helps here is what I would order from each place.

copper creek=house blend, apple cider, cool aid, and cake

fuzion vapor=unicorn blood, gumby blood, mr.myagi, and purple pieman

So what do you all think? copper creek or fuzion vapor, I'm depending on you to help me with this critical decision so do not take this lightly and let me know were I should order from and why if you feel it applies.

Your :2c: needed

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
What a coincidence! I just received my first order from fuzion and the following day ordered from copper creek. I have not received my CC order yet but after almost two weeks I received 3 out of 4 of the juices I ordered from Fuzion (contacted them immediately and they had #4 on the way in less than 24hrs) so far I have tried Gumby blood, unicorn blood, and purple pie man and I have come to the conclusion that Fuzion seems to specialize in hard candy, really sweet juices. Seems to be of good quality but a little two sweet for me. I will say Gumby and Unicorn are some of the prettiest juices I have seen; Gumby is pluid green and unicorn looks and tastes like red kool-aid. Purple pie man oddly enough is clear but of the three I have tried so far has the most subdued and palatable taste so far.

I will post when the copper creek arrives, I have high hopes...

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
I wish I had the little Mexican girl "why not both" picture to post.

I just ordered from Fuzion for the first time, and it's nice to hear the Unicorn Blood is like red Kool-Aid, cause that's probably one of my favorite flavors of Kool-Aid. I literally have over 20 packets of that stuff in my pantry. I have not ordered from CC, I tend to order from Mr. E-Liquid, and so far have not had a bad flavor from them. Great of the sweet stuff, but never tried a tobacco from them.

When it comes to liquids, i'm probably the worse to take advice from, I just order it all and think of my account later.

sinistral

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I have 4 of the juices you've listed. House blend tastes like black pepper or something even after a month of steeping, it's disgusting to me. Unicorn blood is good when its good but is very inconsistent. Gumby blood tastes like soap. Purple pieman is pretty good. Everyone else seems to love the other flavors though so its probably just me but I know a few people who agree. Shane does mention on his site that if you don't like tpa flavoring you won't like his juices. That might be it.

Last edited:

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
I didn't like the fusions that I tried(unicorn blood/pixie dust/James dean). With dean being almost unvapeable. I had high hopes for dean too, it's been relegated to steep until I forget about the surfactant taste it had.

Copper creek coffee though is a coffee geeks dream flavor. Good dark roast black coffee no sugar. Cool aid was tasy as well. I've also got house blend and voos brew on the way.

Sassington

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Central Florida, US
I don't know if it's me or what but unicorns blood from Fuzion Vapors is wonderful for about 5 puffs, give or take, then it tastes like burnt cotton candy. Maybe it's my delivery system (evod) but I REALLY want to like this. I just can't - I'd had such high hopes for it and it's not working for me. It's unfortunate because it has such rave reviews here.
Maybe I'll give it a whirl in a protank, if I ever get one, but it doesn't seem to wick well in my evods. I haven't tried any other flavors from them yet.
The only flavor I have from CC is the house blend and I really like this one a lot. I could put it in my coffee! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread