Status
Not open for further replies.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Brooke, 3/4 of the battle is finding the flavor and strength that works for you.

Once you find it though, it gets better every day, and you'll know. :)

Believe me, I have about 300 cartos that will never be used because they just don't do it for me.

Ditto, I had 16mg of nobacco then I was chain vaping, I went to 36mg and was getting sore throats. Now I use 24 and its perfect. I was a HEAVY smoker and now as a vapor I take like 6 7 puffs and I'm good. If you didnt smoke that much use a 8-16mg if that doesnt work up to 24.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Thanks so much! Green light means vape away! I was wondering why I didn't get a thing to plug into my cigarette light in the car that adapts to the USB pass thru. Do you use one? Is it worth buying?

Definitely worth buying. I use mine every day - not only does it save wear and tear on your battery supply, but it's fabulous!

TheVTech

ECF Veteran
I also have a car adapter. I got one from V4L after trying the one from Best Buy and the Auto Zone. Both of those died. Hmm interesting.
Anyways, with that and the pass through = PT, I can drive to Cali or Tucson and never worry about a dead battery.

Welcome to V4L I bet it's your last stop. :D

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I'm in the same boat but on a smaller scale.

I buy pretty much everything because I always have that "what if I like this flavor the best?" in the back of my head.

I recently found Strawberry premium and have a feeling that is going to be a daily vape for me. The Milk Chocolate is also on the top of my list!

I have about 100 cartos that I will probably never use.

Don't forget about the Pay it Forward Threads guys..if you have something you're not using, how about putting it up so someone else can give it a try? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread