just got my GGTS in the MAIL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
OMG Imeo...this is way better than any picture i have ever seen...GGTS is magnificently beautiful! and sooooo much smaller than i expected....may not be needing a slim...but the super slim is looking more appealing now...it is so small...and 7.2V omg it is awesome, i literally just got this though so this is all i have to say for now...but i will be doing a follow up review and such later on! I AM SO HAPPY....you my sir have made and awesome PV it is just not comparable to others...and i don't even have afs yet!!! oh i cant wait to order me another one and a SS...maybe a Slim as well once i try a 3.7V atty....oh my Imeo you have out done yourself!!!!!:D:D:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

oh and which way do i read the serial # lol (im an idiot i know) i got 66 (my lucky number) or 99...but i dont know lol...either is an awesome number!!!

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
Amazing isn't it? Even after seeing everyone else rave.. it still doesn't prepare you for the reality check of hands on... does it? :D:D:D

Glad to see another happy GG camper. Congrats!

Thank you, and no, no it does not at all....i was speechless at first then i popped in two cr123a 3.6vs at 7.2v,i was blown away, i started screaming in joy:lol:...this is it...the GGTS! :D:D:D:D now i kinda see why Imeo was not sure about making the 14500 GG, although it will sell no doubt about it, i think the GGTS is small enough, it is suprisingly light and has wayy more options when it comes to batteries...almost all of them.:D i am very impressed!

I still do want a Slim and a Super Slim though, and AFS systems for all! ...i will be in 7.2V/3.7V HEAVEN in maybe 2 months :D:D:D i cannot wait!!!

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
OMG Imeo...this is way better than any picture i have ever seen...GGTS is magnificently beautiful! and sooooo much smaller than i expected....may not be needing a slim...but the super slim is looking more appealing now...it is so small...and 7.2V omg it is awesome, i literally just got this though so this is all i have to say for now...but i will be doing a follow up review and such later on! I AM SO HAPPY....you my sir have made and awesome PV it is just not comparable to others...and i don't even have afs yet!!! oh i cant wait to order me another one and a SS...maybe a Slim as well once i try a 3.7V atty....oh my Imeo you have out done yourself!!!!!:D:D:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

oh and which way do i read the serial # lol (im an idiot i know) i got 66 (my lucky number) or 99...but i dont know lol...either is an awesome number!!!

Welcome to the club shydawgg! I know exactly how you feel right about now. Just wait till you try the AFS. Your days of dripping will be long gone... hahah... I still do it on my other devices and I hate it.

Amazing isn't it? Even after seeing everyone else rave.. it still doesn't prepare you for the reality check of hands on... does it? :D:D:D

Glad to see another happy GG camper. Congrats!

There is no way to fully describe the beauty of the hand crafted GG is there?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
OMG Imeo...this is way better than any picture i have ever seen...GGTS is magnificently beautiful! and sooooo much smaller than i expected

Congratulations! Now you know why SO many people rave about the GG. :D

Don't forget to pop your serial number in the serial numbers thread if you haven't already done so. I tend to update the main post every weekend.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Thank you, and no, no it does not at all....i was speechless at first then i popped in two cr123a 3.6vs at 7.2v,i was blown away, i started screaming in joy:lol:...this is it...the GGTS! :D:D:D:D now i kinda see why Imeo was not sure about making the 14500 GG, although it will sell no doubt about it, i think the GGTS is small enough, it is suprisingly light and has wayy more options when it comes to batteries...almost all of them.:D i am very impressed!

I still do want a Slim and a Super Slim though, and AFS systems for all! ...i will be in 7.2V/3.7V HEAVEN in maybe 2 months :D:D:D i cannot wait!!!

sky,
congrats on your GGTS...your really gonna love it....

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
SkydawGGTS will be your name now my friend sky!!

Thanks pal, I am more than pleased that you liked it:):):):):).
As vapn said, when you put the new AFS on it you will finally have a real smoking experience as I do 10-15 days now:D:D

Now you are a real part of GG company:thumbs::thumbs:

skydawGGTS i like it, i like it alot :):)

yes i can not wait for the AFS, thank you Imeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread