Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
***GGTS-PASSTHROUGH, FIVE STARS***

I have to give Imeo some real credit here not only for his mechanical side but for his Artistic side as well. I used my GGTS-PT when I first got my unit just to try it and said yea this thing works great, however I really never broke it back out and vaped for a long period of time with it. Well this morning I decided to break out my GGTS-PT once again and give it a real try using it for a period of time( ALL MORNING ) and WOW is all I can really say to this PT. Imeo you really are a step ahead of some others in design and your artistic ways and thinking on your designs. I put a JOY 510 on the GGTS-PT and let me tell you all this really puts out plums of vapor, ROB @ Vaporkings was kind enough to make me up an extra long cord for the PT with a USB fitting on one end and the fitting for the GGTS-PT on the other it’s about 8’long so I can move around a bit with the unit and not worry about pulling it out of the USB outlet. Thank You ROB your customer service is also a notch above others I have dealt with in this business, hats off to you as well. Now Imeo, LISTEN UP, I NEED MY NEW AFS CAN YOU HEAR ME IMEO I NEED MY NEW AFS, I HAVE TO HAVE IT IMEO MY GGTS-PT IS SCREAMING FOR IT’S AFS BECAUSE HIS BROTHER THE GGT HAS HIS AND HE’S JEALOUS AND WE CANT HAVE THAT IMEO..!!!! Thank you both for all you have given to us in the vaping community and in the GG Family..!!!

MWA102464:cool::evil:

tparganos

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
***GGTS-PASSTHROUGH, FIVE STARS***

I have to give Imeo some real credit here not only for his mechanical side but for his Artistic side as well. I used my GGTS-PT when I first got my unit just to try it and said yea this thing works great, however I really never broke it back out and vaped for a long period of time with it. Well this morning I decided to break out my GGTS-PT once again and give it a real try using it for a period of time( ALL MORNING ) and WOW is all I can really say to this PT. Imeo you really are a step ahead of some others in design and your artistic ways and thinking on your designs. I put a JOY 510 on the GGTS-PT and let me tell you all this really puts out plums of vapor, ROB @ Vaporkings was kind enough to make me up an extra long cord for the PT with a USB fitting on one end and the fitting for the GGTS-PT on the other it’s about 8’long so I can move around a bit with the unit and not worry about pulling it out of the USB outlet. Thank You ROB your customer service is also a notch above others I have dealt with in this business, hats off to you as well. Now Imeo, LISTEN UP, I NEED MY NEW AFS CAN YOU HEAR ME IMEO I NEED MY NEW AFS, I HAVE TO HAVE IT IMEO MY GGTS-PT IS SCREAMING FOR IT’S AFS BECAUSE HIS BROTHER THE GGT HAS HIS AND HE’S JEALOUS AND WE CANT HAVE THAT IMEO..!!!! Thank you both for all you have given to us in the vaping community and in the GG Family..!!!

MWA102464:cool::evil:
Hey Rob,
I'm still waiting on my usb. Is it on it's way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread