Just got my 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
It just came in this afternoon. I ordered it on Saturday and I can't belive it's here already. I got it from www.azsmokefree.com and I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a good deal on an e-smoke. Unlike my Smoking Everywhere e-cig, this one worked right out if the box, came with a wall charger, two batts, two atty's and five prefilled carts. All this for only $45.90. Thats a great deal considering I payed 150.00 for the SE.

There is a sliight taste of burning oil or something. I suppose that will burn off after a few carts. Other than that it is GREAT. I can take a long smooth hit and it produces monster vapor. Damn, if I take a big enough hit, when I exhale there is so much vapor I can't even see my monitor. If you are a heavy smoker like I am, this is the one to have.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
So I have been smoking my 510 for almost a day now and what a difference it is. My 4018 is good, but the 510 is a whole lot better. Also there is definately a difference in nicotine intake. There is tons and tons of vapor with the 510.

Last night I puffed about one cart worth of nicotine and had a hard time getting to sleep. I also woke up several times during the night. It was like going to sleep with a nicotine patch on. If any of you have ever tried that, you know what I'm talking about.

Now that I have both the 510 and the 4018, I think I will use the 510 in the daytime and the 4018 in the evening so I can get some rest during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread