suggestions for a top-side fire mechanical mod..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
You can't go wrong with the 69. There's also the Roller/Dingo from Atmizoo.

Atmizoo is coming out with a new model that is in testing right now. It is called the LAB and uses their new UniTube design tubes where the tubes are all one piece instead of adding sections as most do to use a larger battery. By cutting down on the connection points and some changes in bottom spring assy it has less voltage drop. I am also looking for a top, side button mechanical mod and I think I am going to get this one when it is released. Atmizoo has a lot of tech info on their website.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
My roller is my go anywhere, do anything mod. I love it! One of the shortest mods on the market and the quarter turn locking is so easy. Its about the same size in 18650 mode as my poldiac was in 18500.
7a3egady.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
just got my 69 clone today and so far it hasn't disappointed! I just wish the pin in the top cap wasn't so recessed, even with it screwed in tight. other than that, it's great

Do you know that the pin (the part that touches the center pin of the atty) is reverse threaded and adjustable? Turn the pin clockwise from the 510 side (not the switch side) to raise the pin.

EatBacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Wherever the ARMY sends me
SILVER BULLET M (MECHANICAL) I'm planning on going with an updated classic when I get my tax return.

I agree, the SB M sounds great, I have a 2010 SB and still use it. It is a home device as it is to cumbersome for me to go out and about with. I also want to get my hands on the new SB M. So many things to get......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread