Just floating the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
While I love reading all the new post from new Reonauts getting their first slice of vaping heaven and showing off their pics with such excitement - we - those of us who have had our Reos or even multiple Reos now still feel that same excitement when get another one! Doesn't matter if it's a lucky grab off the classies, a unicorn woodie from facebook or a blemished off Reosmod.com - we love our Reos no matter how they get to us!

However - this place would feel less like Reoville if we collectively decided that those who have the talent and dare I say ballz to take a power tool to their beloved Reo and come with the same excitement to share with all of us their customization can't post them here. If anything this promotes Reos and thus the sell of Reos! How many of us have bought a Reo just for that very cause? Bought extra doors just to customize? Bought a VV to send to Rob to convert to a mech thus persevering a part of Reo history?

Self promoting a non Reo mod - I think there are plenty who would discourage anyone as thoughtless as that in these forums however I would never discourage our local talent from showcasing their Reo masterpieces here!

Besides - I can't be arsed to hunt through forum sub sections I could care less about to find the chatter on Reos...isn't that why Rob created this place for us anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread