Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
this time tomorrow we will have our winners...thanks to all who supported...just home from 10k run n legs r bout to fall off so im off to sit by the tv for a while...

anywho you have a lil under a day to get your tickets if you havent done so and would like to........and remember tickets can be purchased up until 7PM TOMORROW....(uk time ; o) ) with winners being announced at 8pm....

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hi all,

last couple of hours to get your raffle tickets...we have 148 tickets sold so far....raffle will close at 7PM IRISH TIME TODAY to allow an hour to create a list of all tickets with names jumbled ,which will be sent to rusty(longstanding member who has not purchased a ticket) on ukvapers.com to verify.

a member of ukvapers who did not purchase a ticket and has not seen the list(only rusty and i will see the list!) will pick 5 numbers at random and post them up....they will be posted on ukvapers and i will then post up the numbers corresponding to those from my list at 8pm this evening...that way the picking of winners is totally random. hope thats ok with all....

for more info check out the competition thread on ukvapers....PLEASE dont buy tickets after 7pm IRISH TIME as this will make things super awkward ; o)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
those who didnt give a username will be listed by first name ONLY....they will be emailed shortly also and luckily the winners who's first name i call are the only entrants of that first name...if u get what i mean....so hopefully no confusion....

Mako winner is LOGINFLIGGLE...editted...

Enjuice winner: domino38 from ECF

Ploom winner: Raff67

LF mystery prize: chrissie

TV AC juice: bigblackbug

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL and many thanks to ALL of you who helped to make this raffle a HUGE success with 158gbp to be presented to the charity on 8th July 2010....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread