Joyetech eGrip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
I've been eyeballing the joyetech eGrip for a while, mainly because of the looks, but after using the Delta 23 and 16 for a few days and just loving them, I'm now wanting to check out its performance, as well. Are they going to be coming in to GotVapes any time soon? I'd rather pick one up from you guys, and my checking account and I don't mind waiting a little while if you'll be getting them in.

If there's any debate about what colors to order, my vote's for the matte silver! :)

Pepperty

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Liverpool. UK
I've just got one, been using it the past 2 days and I'm very happy with it. I'm not planning to use it except as my 'handbag mod' when out and about as I'm one of those vapers who swaps and changes juice but I do tend to use one flavour when i'm out - a minty toffee replicates a throat hit - so its working out well :)

Its quite a beauty! very well made and an excellent size in my hand, the seller for me was size/battery and tank capacity as its a 1500 battery and 3.5ml tank. The replacement coils are a little pricey but as I'm only planning to use when out I probably would have with me 10-20 hours a week max so I'm hoping a coil could do me for a few weeks? Its then cost effective, faff free and very convenient. Did I mention how attractive I find it.....? :laugh:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I've been eyeballing the Joyetech eGrip for a while, mainly because of the looks, but after using the Delta 23 and 16 for a few days and just loving them, I'm now wanting to check out its performance, as well. Are they going to be coming in to GotVapes any time soon? I'd rather pick one up from you guys, and my checking account and I don't mind waiting a little while if you'll be getting them in.

If there's any debate about what colors to order, my vote's for the matte silver! :)

We just got them in today and yesterday : ) I'll be doing up some photos, etc, we have the camo, wood, black and silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread