delta16_2.png

delta16_3.png

delta16_4.png

delta16_5.png

delta16_6.png

delta16_7.png

joyetech DELTA 16 3.2ML Dual Bottom Coil 1.6ohm - Stainless & BLACK
$21.95

ONLY $20.85 with Newsletter VIP and even less if you have Super VIP or Military Group discounts.

Introducing a Genuine joyetech Bottom Dual Coil creation - the DELTA 16 3.2 ml C3 Dual Coil utilizing stainless steel and glass viewing windows. The Delta 16 is a great fit on many mods but especially works well on eGo sized PVs as it is 16.5mm in width. The height of the Delta 16 is 80mm including its stainless mouthpiece but with heat resistant delrin connector area.

The entire tank is lined with pyrex glass. The 16 does not have airflow control as the Delta 23 does (also available at GotVapes) but it does feature generous sized airholes around the base.

Joyetech makes a TRIPLE Coil C3 Head that comes standard on the Delta 23 tank but you can use the C3 Triple Coil heads if you use appropriate 18650 batteries that can handle 20AMPs or higher on the Delta 16s, so most of the time it is not suitable for your standard eGo batteries.

The Delta 16 comes with 2 C3 1.6ohm Dual Coils, one installed. We will have replacement coils very soon. 1.6ohm low resistance ensures good amounts of vapor under voltages generally ranging from 3.5V - 5.5V.

Includes:
  • Delta16 Stainless & Pyrex Glass Tank (Black or Silver Color)
  • Delta16 Stainless Steel Drip Tip (Double o-ring, Delrin Insulation Base)
  • C3 Dual Coils 1.6 ohm (1 Installed)
  • Box Packaging
  • Thorough manual with Warranty Card with Authenticity Sticker & Serial Number

Uncle Ralphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
N. E Connecticut
I just slapped the Delta 16 on my Istick............HOLY MOLY !!!! what I have been missing!!!" OUT FRIKKIN STANDING !!"
At 12.....14 Watts i will say it is a bit of a juice hog.......but, it's sooo totally worth it. The taste comes thru so much better then my iclear 30's. Paired up with the Istick, its purrrfect !!!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I just slapped the Delta 16 on my Istick............HOLY MOLY !!!! what I have been missing!!!" OUT FRIKKIN STANDING !!"
At 12.....14 Watts i will say it is a bit of a juice hog.......but, it's sooo totally worth it. The taste comes thru so much better then my iclear 30's. Paired up with the Istick, its purrrfect !!!

Just what I love to hear....my wallet doesn't, but I most certainly do :laugh: Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread