Joyetech eGo vs eGo-T Type B question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
I know they sell the carts for that at DigitalCiggz.com I went with the Cylinder atty and tank (I guess that means its a B.) They are in Santa Rosa CA and have free shipping on anything over 10 bucks. They ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and if I order on a Tuesday, I have it by Friday. I live in Southern Cali too.

Edit, These should be the cone ones, but as I have never actually used one, I am not sure since I have no first hand experience. The B's say Cyl on the link. They have clear ones as well. Under Cartridges 510 and tanks link to the left of the page.

Last edited:

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Give them a call, they are VERY helpful (once stayed on the line with me for 45 mins to help me figure out what battery would be right for me, I wound up going with the eGo-T pass-through. I haven't yet in a day run out of battery life before bed time, and I'm talking 7am to 11pm days)

Tell them exactly what you have, and they will tell you exactly what you need to make it work, and if they don't have another option in stock, they can tell you when they will have more. I LOVE the people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread