Joye Ego & Joye 510 Interchangability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can someone please tell me which parts of the Joye 510 and the new Joye Ego (if any) are interchangable? The parts I'm interested in are the cartridges, cartomizers, and atomizers. I'm pretty sure the batteries and chargers are not interchangable. Also, does the joye ego vape harsher or just longer?

I actually went online to my usual vendor site looking for joye 510 "flat" type blank cartridges and he doesn't have them listed anymore. I haven't bought parts in a while and am unfamiliar with all of the new stuff I'm seeing. I've never seen a "drip" cartridge before and I've never used a cartomizer. How long do they last, and can you clean them? Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Julie :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi, can someone please tell me which parts of the Joye 510 and the new Joye Ego (if any) are interchangable? The parts I'm interested in are the cartridges, cartomizers, and atomizers. I'm pretty sure the batteries and chargers are not interchangable. Also, does the joye ego vape harsher or just longer?

I actually went online to my usual vendor site looking for joye 510 "flat" type blank cartridges and he doesn't have them listed anymore. I haven't bought parts in a while and am unfamiliar with all of the new stuff I'm seeing. I've never seen a "drip" cartridge before and I've never used a cartomizer. How long do they last, and can you clean them? Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Julie :)

Hi Julie!

The atomizers that comes with the eGo kit are the same 510 atomizers on the 510 kit so all the cartridges also fit (both the flat, round and drip tips as well). What doesn't fit - like you say is the charger - well it fits but the eGo charger shouldn't be used with the 510 battery and the eGo should only use the eGo charger or the adapter for the eGo for a mains charger. (although the usb quick charger is best).

There are now mega eGo atomizers and cartridges and also mega eGo cartomizers that are the same diameter as the eGo battery and while they look funny on a regular 510 battery or the mega (280mAh) battery, they still work on it. And all other cartomizers for the 510 also work on the eGo. The only problem is, is that most cartomizers are a bit bigger in diameter than the 510 atty so the cone may fit too tight to where the airflow (from the top of the cone) is cut off. You can either use a carto without the cone or do like many of us have done - get an extra cone and ream it out so there is a gap at the top of the cone from the cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread