Joye 510 refill question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy with my new Joye 510 and liquids. They just came in today and it tastes awesome! However, I foolishly did not order any empty cartridges to put the new liquids in.

Can I just put more liquid into the "fluff" in the cartridge once it's empty? If so, how long will the "fluff" last before I need new?

Also, there seems to be something at the bottom of the cartridge right before the mouthpiece opening. What is that and can I remove it?

Thanks!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I'm very happy with my new Joye 510 and liquids. They just came in today and it tastes awesome! However, I foolishly did not order any empty cartridges to put the new liquids in.

Can I just put more liquid into the "fluff" in the cartridge once it's empty? If so, how long will the "fluff" last before I need new?

Also, there seems to be something at the bottom of the cartridge right before the mouthpiece opening. What is that and can I remove it?

Thanks!

"Fluff" = filler. And yes you can put more eliquid in the filler after the 'prefilled' eliquid is gone. You can use the filler for months if you clean it occasionally. I put it in 151 vodka and then squeeze it out, let it dry. Stuff it back in. I also use the straw mod:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html

... which helps on filling the cartridge as it lets the air escape and allows the eliquid to move down the filler when topping off and then wick up the filler when in use.

The cartridge has the 'well were the filler is and there is a bottom piece that keeps liquid from getting to the mouthpiece. Along the sides of the cartridge is the air channels and that's where the vapor travels - the liquid is separated from those channels so you don't get juice in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread