Joining the gang - hope there isn't an initation!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
After much research and angst I pushed the button and ordered an IPro! :rickroll:

Thank so much to all of you who helped me with your feedback. A very BIG shout out to Markfm who patiently answered tons of my questions and thoroughly explained things to me and even took the time to provide links for me!

When I finally made my decision and went to order they were all out of stock for 2 weeks - SCREAM!
I was hesitant to order a blemished model but many reviews said they were very pleased with their's and couldn't even find any blemishes. Being a VERY impatient person I just couldn't wait 2 weeks. So I took a leap of faith and ordered a blemished model and am hoping I too will get an excellent one.

I also ordered lots of adapters, fusion cartos, m1a1 tank, drip tips, extra batteries and the charger kit.

Also in the mail yesterday I got my first order of Mrs. t's and The Vapor Girl's juices. It feels like it's my birthday!

I'm going away in less than 10 days so now I'm hoping it will be in working/looking great condition and is here in time to take with me. Otherwise I'll be wanting to cut my vacation short just to get my hands on it - LOL! :vapor:

Last edited:

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Welcome to the Notcigs family. Your membership packet will arrive in the mail shortly. There is a 10 step initiation process, and all 10 steps must be completed on video and posted to Youtube. Don't worry, noone has died going through the initiation process in weeks!

Seriously, Gtz! I know I LOVE my Notcigs PV and M1A1 tank. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those Fusions! Good call on the extra batteries, I like to have 3 sets on hand!

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Welcome to the Notcigs family. Your membership packet will arrive in the mail shortly. There is a 10 step initiation process, and all 10 steps must be completed on video and posted to Youtube. Don't worry, noone has died going through the initiation process in weeks!

Seriously, Gtz! I know I LOVE my Notcigs PV and M1A1 tank. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those Fusions! Good call on the extra batteries, I like to have 3 sets on hand!

:lol:

Thanks and go grab some fusions now because I hear they go fast!

Sanity Challenged

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kalamazoo, MI
I was hesitant to order a blemished model but many reviews said they were very pleased with their's and couldn't even find any blemishes.

I kinda wish I'd have ordered a blemished model. Not for the few bucks off, but maybe if I had I'd be less nervous about dropping/scratching my babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread