Yet another happy Reo user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have had my Reo Grand LP SL Tumbled for a couple of weeks now and am very happy with my purchase.

Not many squonkers available in the UK and I have never seen another Reo user..

Customer service from Robert was brilliant, I ordered a blemished mod on Friday and it was with me in the UK on the following Wednesday.

I checked the mod over to try and find the blemish and could not see any faults, then I found a note from Robert saying that he had no blemished mods in stock so he had sent me an unblemished one!

Mod is rock solid, well built and in my opinion worth every single penny.

I have been using ecigs for about three years have tried a variety of different mods, tanks and atomizers, a lot of them were junk, some of them were both expensive and junk!

I'm using my reo with a RM2 @ 1.2 ohms, with a Sony VCT4 , the battery and juice seem to run out at about the same time and give me a full days vape.

I sat on the fence for about 12 months before buying this mod because it seemed expensive for a box, a connector and a switch, but as an all day every day device it really is spot on!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
spygratsreo.jpg
and welcome to the 'Ville.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I found a note from Robert saying that he had no blemished mods in stock so he had sent me an unblemished one!

Well you are lucky! I sent him an email inquiring about a blemished mod on April 2nd. He said he didn't have any. I then asked if I could be put on a list to wait for one...lol. He must have taking a liking to you, or a disliking to me. Regardless, congratulations! I think you are going to find the Reo a wonderful mod, and my new personal favorite.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Welcome! The pond just got narrower! Not only did you get an amazing device but you also inherited a bunch of helpful, jovial Reo-loving friends. Just a warning: this is only the beginning of your Reo collection

Let us know if you run into any snags or wish to share any tips.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Congrats, Rob is a great guy. I emailed him when I first got a Reo, he said there was a blemished in stock and for the life of me I can't find any blemish on it haha. It's like painfully obvious, but I can't see it. I was hesitant for a while on a Reo, everyone talked about how great they were and then I became friends with super_x ^^ and I finally gave in to try a Reo. It's an amazing mod with a guy that truly cares about his customers. He goes above and beyond from what I see on the forum.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
Thankyou all for the welcolme...

I wish more vendors had Roberts business ethic.

1 Good product design
2 Good build quality
3 Good customer service

There are a hundreds of different mods available to buy, but very few vendors seem to have stuck to the above. Most seem to want to make a quick profit, if the mod dies within a few months this suits them as you are going to buy whatever the latest fad is.

The sad part about this is a lot of people will just end up going back to tobbaco products because they get sick and tired of messing around with unreliable rubbish. I suspect the majority of people don't need a 2.5 giga watt 8 coil smog machine. I wanted something robust, easy to use, easy to repair and above all else reliable.

Anyone think of another mod that has been around for 4 or 5 years with consistant good reviews? Says it all really!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks for all the great Video's....you have me convinced, I'm going to finally order one tomorrow.

Thank you :). Thats one solid decision and it's one solid mod. I look forward to hearing about how much you like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread