Joined the Provari Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
Grats. I really don't care about the LCD too much myself as I see it for a total of like 30 seconds a day. I suppose the button light might be an issue I guess but I turned mine off 9 months ago. I actually forgot it lit up till the other day when I saw it mentioned lol.

It's not a HUGE deal for me either, it's along the lines of "the grass is always greener on the other side" out of the like 30 mods I have, 20 have a red led, one is blue and the others are mechanical, so green LED sounded awesome to me. Even if I'll rarely see it. :)

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
Ah, that is a SHARP combination with the brass/black/brass...
Very nice!

Thanks, I thought so! I switch the rings back and forth from the black to the zombie, they both look pretty good with the brass rings, but I'm leaning more towards the black/brass.

I also got some orbtronic pd2900 batteries for them, and they work fantasticly.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
My hubby and I were at our favorite vape shop last night, I was looking at maybe buying a new tank... He was eyeballing this...

egu7yhy7.jpg

So looks like we have a new zombie... It's our first... Won't be the last though! We are loving it!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
My hubby and I were at our favorite vape shop last night, I was looking at maybe buying a new tank... He was eyeballing this...

egu7yhy7.jpg

So looks like we have a new zombie... It's our first... Won't be the last though! We are loving it!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Awesome purchase! Zombies are great!

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
Well im loving my provari. The black n red dual color is most definitely in the future. Maybe tax rebate time :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

I know what you mean, I'm already looking at a third, the black an red isn't so bad. Not a huge fan of the hybrid colors, maybe they will look better in person. If you do get it, post some pictures up so we can see what it really looks like!

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I know what you mean, I'm already looking at a third, the black an red isn't so bad. Not a huge fan of the hybrid colors, maybe they will look better in person. If you do get it, post some pictures up so we can see what it really looks like!

Oh i most definitely will. Ill put up some pics of this one soon too

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread