Joined the Provari Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
Well, I finally got one! A zombie edition with 18650 extension and green LED. Got it yesterday only to be let down.. powered it up and it had a red led and display :( waiting to hear back from them about fixing it. Still excited to get a Provari, sad that I'll probably have to ship it out to get fixed and be provari-less a little longer... So I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
This happened to someone else too. Can't remember who. Provape must have labeled some zombies incorrectly. What a bummer.....:(
Well, I finally got one! A zombie edition with 18650 extension and green LED. Got it yesterday only to be let down.. powered it up and it had a red led and display :( waiting to hear back from them about fixing it. Still excited to get a Provari, sad that I'll probably have to ship it out to get fixed and be provari-less a little longer... So I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I recall that someone else had the same issue.
They offered to swap, but he decided he couldn't live without it, so he took "store credit" or a refund. LOL
There's a lot more green than red on the body, so maybe the red LED will be good after all?
Either way - WELCOME, and ENJOY IT. Hope you love the device anyway!

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
I recall that someone else had the same issue.
They offered to swap, but he decided he couldn't live without it, so he took "store credit" or a refund. LOL
There's a lot more green than red on the body, so maybe the red LED will be good after all?
Either way - WELCOME, and ENJOY IT. Hope you love the device anyway!

There is more green than red on the body, and at first I thought I could just live with it, but for some reason the green led just sounds awesome. Not sure why, probably due to the fact that I've never had a PV with a green led.

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
LOL. I don't blame ya!
I have 2 ProVaris, both black: one Blue LED, one Green LED.

I can only guess I am going to love the crap out of it, sold my mvp and mvp2, also selling off like, 20 of my other PVs, minus my smoke-e vanilla and VTR. I'm waiting for the 5% discount to order a second provari already! Been eyeing the blue one with blue LED..

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
Congrats on your Provari. I'm sure all will get worked out for you. You should always get what you pay for, for sure, and I'm sure they will make it right.

Absolutely! I have no doubt it will be fixed! I am in no way bashing provape in any sort of way, mistakes happen. I'm just sad is all. I really want to use it!!!

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
The exact same thing happened to me. They offered to rma me a new one after I sent it back, but I decided I liked the red. Customer support should refund you the difference or give you a gift card. I used it to get the wide base stand for the provari.
At any rate, enjoy, and welcome! You're gonna love it! I already bought my second. LoL.

Sent from my Xperia Z1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread