Johnson Creek Vea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I'm new around here and have been vaping since July 2012.

I wanted to give a mini review on the Vea from Johnson Creek. After searching the forum, the Vea doesn't seem to get a lot of love on the forum but I love mine.

I started with Blucigs but I got tired of charging the batts, even though I had 4 regular batts and 2 premium sized batts because they don't last long at all. Maybe 20 mins for the regular batts and about 30 mins for the Premium batt. After a little research, I decided on the Vea and glad I did.

The Vea lasts about 12 hours with moderate to heavy vaping. I also like the fact that you could use the Vea as a passthrough for when the battery runs out, but I have 2 Veas and they're enough to last a whole 24 hour period. Also, the Vea has this satin finish that just feels good while you're holding it. I've never felt anything like this satin finish and it really gives a premium feel to it.

It may not have the reputation of a Joye or the flexibility of a Provari but at $20 per batt, I don't think it's a bad deal at all, however I was able to get my second Vea for $14 when they had their Xmas sale.

I guess the thing I really like about the Vea is Johnson Creek itself. I feel they take pride in their products and they have the look and feel of an American company with excellent customer service. I did read the post about their juices turning green but that seems to have been resolved and that's what any good company does.

I also really love their juices but that's for another post.

Anyways, there you have it. My mini review of the Johnson Creek Vea.

Confusednoobie

Jun 9, 2013
NM
Hello All,

I'm new around here and have been vaping since July 2012.

I wanted to give a mini review on the Vea from Johnson Creek. After searching the forum, the Vea doesn't seem to get a lot of love on the forum but I love mine.

I started with Blucigs but I got tired of charging the batts, even though I had 4 regular batts and 2 premium sized batts because they don't last long at all. Maybe 20 mins for the regular batts and about 30 mins for the Premium batt. After a little research, I decided on the Vea and glad I did.

The Vea lasts about 12 hours with moderate to heavy vaping. I also like the fact that you could use the Vea as a passthrough for when the battery runs out, but I have 2 Veas and they're enough to last a whole 24 hour period. Also, the Vea has this satin finish that just feels good while you're holding it. I've never felt anything like this satin finish and it really gives a premium feel to it.

It may not have the reputation of a Joye or the flexibility of a Provari but at $20 per batt, I don't think it's a bad deal at all, however I was able to get my second Vea for $14 when they had their Xmas sale.

I guess the thing I really like about the Vea is Johnson Creek itself. I feel they take pride in their products and they have the look and feel of an American company with excellent customer service. I did read the post about their juices turning green but that seems to have been resolved and that's what any good company does.

I also really love their juices but that's for another post.

Anyways, there you have it. My mini review of the Johnson Creek Vea.

I am on week 3 of using my VEA. I will be posting my own mini review after I have had my VEA for 30 days. I like the batteries just fine. But I have had nothing but problems with the 3.0 carts. The first fill is fine. But even on the first refill it gets all leaky even after slow filling, not overfilling and letting it sit overnight. The taste also turns nasty on the refill. I am not burning the cartomizers as the refills took only 0.3 ml to 0.7 ml.

Get the syringe that Johnson creek sells, that way you know the exact amount your putting in. I had the leaky problem at first, and it turns out I was just overfilling. Even on the site when they say it takes about 70 drops from a dropper, I tested that and it was waaaay more than 1ml (the suggested maximum fill)

If you really want to skip the syringe, I find that most dropper bottles get 1ml out at around 35-40 drops.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread