Johnson Creek Vea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega

Moved On
Jul 27, 2012
Atlanta
I'm relatively new to this, but really like the Vea. I exclusively vape JC juice and I think it's hey put together a great product together for those who just want something simple. Been using it for about a month. The only thing I'll say is, don't get the pre filled cartos. They are the first generation cartos and don't do the flavors justice. JC fixed the problem and came out with the 2.0 carts. Give it it a try, order the blank cartos with your kit, and if you don't like it, JC has the best no-hassle return policy of any ecig company out there.

Go Badgers!!!!!!!!!!! Monty for Heisman

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
StotheK - I just stumbled across your review of the VEA by Johnson Creek. This is what I have been using to vape for about a week now. You say the 510 cartos work just fine with the VEA? I assume I would have to look for something at least the length of the cartos made by JC as well (2" or so) What did you use, if you don't mind me asking and at what resistance? My husband and I are fairly new to vaping, so we're trying to learn from everyone but especially those who have used the same product we are currently using.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

NetteG

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
I know this thread is pretty old but I'm a Vea owner myself and atm JC is out of stock of their blank cartos, so I emailed them and asked what resistance I should use if I ever need to order back-ups from a different company.
The message I got was that the JC cartos are at 1.9 ohms. I was told that I would be good with getting anything between the 1.7-2.2 ohm LR range.
Thought that was pretty cool of them to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread