Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Thank you. I appreciate it. Lesson learned for me. I'll leave the posting to others here. Obviously what I have to say isn't benefiting anyone anyways.

Oswald - glad to hear from you and that you're ok.

Jenna, I sent you a PM with details and links. I also sent you my email if you have any questions. Good luck. I hope it works out for you. You'll look beautiful no matter what you use.

Sorry, back on topic. What should I be doing with my lovely locks? :)

(Sorry for the temporary hijack Tina, I just got excited when Angie popped in)

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Thank you. I appreciate it. Lesson learned for me. I'll leave the posting to others here. Obviously what I have to say isn't benefiting anyone anyways.

Oswald - glad to hear from you and that you're ok.

Jenna, I sent you a PM with details and links. I also sent you my email if you have any questions. Good luck. I hope it works out for you. You'll look beautiful no matter what you use.

...and is batting 1000 when it comes to recommending e-juice. Every flavor she recommended to me has been spot-on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Sorry, back on topic. What should I be doing with my lovely locks? :)

(Sorry for the temporary hijack Tina, I just got excited when Angie popped in)

You didn't hijack it. Even if you did....doesn't/wouldn't bother me at all. I just couldn't get the link to work in PM on my phone. I should have waited.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
You didn't hurt my feelings...no worries. I'm just gonna stick to ProVari posts from now on and not post so much off topic stuff.

Tina, there is no topic too far off topic for this lot. Don't worry about it.

I think everyone was just giving you hell for the fun of it, not that they wanted you to be someone that you are not. Keep doing your thing.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I probably overreacted. Just a crappy day/week in general and I *maybe* took things the wrong way. Gotta love women ;). This is why I have more guy friends.

It aint just women, us men sometimes (rarely of course) come down with a case of the 'overreactionaries'.

Never buy 88 first calf heifers from a guy that swears up and down they were bred to low birth weight bulls even if you've known him for 30+ years.

Sometimes folks make stuff up, sometimes they lie, sometimes you take sumthin they say out of context or hear what you want to instead of what was actually said, sometimes folks get all .... hurt over nuthin, sometimes that nuthin is really sumthin to one party or the other.

No matter what someone else says or doesn't say, try to have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread