• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JayTheVapingGuy interviews James (JuicyClear) and Linc (BaldGroove) from We Are Vapers tonight @ WWW.Vapenet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
bahaha.... you don't need to issue false compliments, you'll get your free bottle of juice just the same!! :p
I wasn't even paying attention to that Jay! Cactus girl pm'd me cuz I didn't hear there was a contest, and said hurry pick a number, so I picked 41 and wrote her back..she is like NOOOOO between 1 and 40 and pm the group! DOH! So I hurried with my fave number and sure enough! LOL!

Just for the record, I have always thought you looked "good" on Cam, so don't even go there!!!!!

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I checked it out last night briefly. Seems pretty cool Jay.

Saw Danes on there too. Pretty sure she was flirting with me.
Who were u on there? Were you on Camera 1? I had several PM's one from a guy called TotallyNotChris..who pretended to totally not be Chris! hahahahaha All in all, for the faces who saw me, and didn't show your face, enlighten me with your beauty!

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Who were u on there? Were you on Camera 1? I had several PM's one from a guy called TotallyNotChris..who pretended to totally not be Chris! hahahahaha All in all, for the faces who saw me, and didn't show your face, enlighten me with your beauty!

Haha, no I didn't go on cam. I just sat in a darkened room like a creeper and watched.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Haha, no I didn't go on cam. I just sat in a darkened room like a creeper and watched.
OOOOOHHHHHh a ghost! There were a few of them in there, that messaged me to tell me they were "wathcing me" and said I looked grumpy :( I guess it was just real sad to hear all that went down with HC and JC. One of the "greats" is gone, whom was a pivitol point in getting me onto a healthy lifestyle.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
doesn't every woman want big??

LOL...
In dogs yes, for protection, in trucks definately, for looking cute while driving a big boy machine, in houses, definately to be able to have lots of dogs hehehe My idea of big things and your idea is sooooo different. What you thinkin' of JAY? LOL

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
In dogs yes, for protection, in trucks definately, for looking cute while driving a big boy machine, in houses, definately to be able to have lots of dogs hehehe My idea of big things and your idea is sooooo different. What you thinkin' of JAY? LOL

:D of course... :D thats what i meant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread