• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

JayTheVapingGuy interviews James (JuicyClear) and Linc (BaldGroove) from We Are Vapers tonight @ WWW.Vapenet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hey all,

Yeah , i have no idea what happened to my audio... i've never had issues with audio porting into stickam from Skype before... I'll get on that and figure out what i screwed up.

that said, I really thoroughly enjoyed the discussions with James and Linc, i really want to thank them for coming out to the show and having their say.

Guys, if you have a topic that you seriously want to have brought up for discussion, just let me know, i'll do what i can to get it going. somethings may not be possible (ie, HC... simply because noone there knows anything whenever you call to talk to a live body)

thanks all for coming out, and remember, i do these shows for you, the viewers!

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
hey, if you click on the link in my siggy, you should come to vapenet | Stickam ... once there, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see "playlist: All videos" above a bunch of screenshots from the various shows... if you're looking for mine, i'm the guy with the pronstar stash and brimmed black toque.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yeah,

for those of you who didn't know... most shows will do a giveaway or two per show... I don't do it as much as some hosts what with shipping costing me a hell of a lot more than down in the states... some guys have half their show deidicated to giving free juice, atties, mods, devices away, others don't do any... my show, if I have somethin to give away, i do, if i don't, then i don't... I don't generally go out of my way to get giveaways, if i get a gift certificate or if i get a juice that i'm not particular for, then it becomes a giveaway...

Sometimes its not us, but the vendors who show up to our shows who give juices away... I've had CEV, ElectronicStix, CarolinaVapes, PBDragon; EminentVapors and many others come out to my show and just decide "hey, heres a giveaway."

more than anything else... i want people to come, not because theres giveaways but because they feel like part of the community. like i say often, i dont' care where you find your vaping community, as long as you have one that you feel like a real part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread