janty stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
FYI, this is a modified cross post from the Janty site. I just ordered a manual stick because they're planning a 510 adapter for it. I'd rather get this with a 510 adapter than one specifically for the 510 (i.e. cameo this fall) because the 801 attys are so much easier to find (push come to shove, I'll have something to vape). It minimizes risks in getting batteries, passthru's etc. Opinions?

FTR, I am not a Janty mole. I bought a kissbox extended as my first PV from Janty, and have since then bought 510's from 3 different vendors, who I will buy again from (jason/widow y'all rock)

Just throwing this out, so the vendors can figure out what they need to keep in stock in the future (so we don't have to wait weeks to get it in, or pre-order it). The 510 is the most popular, and also has the fewest vendors. If there are folks planning on doing the 510 adapter to the janty stick, our 510 suppliers need to know, cause it means they'll need to order more attys, less kits.
-Kathy

testerjtester

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
FYI, this is a modified cross post from the Janty site. I just ordered a manual stick because they're planning a 510 adapter for it. I'd rather get this with a 510 adapter than one specifically for the 510 (i.e. cameo this fall) because the 801 attys are so much easier to find (push come to shove, I'll have something to vape). It minimizes risks in getting batteries, passthru's etc. Opinions?

What exactly is known about the Cameo? I've searched this site several times, and couldn't come up with much...

I'd had similar thoughts regarding the stick, since the only 2 PV's I own at this point are the 510 and a penstyle - especially with a 510 adapter, I'd just need to keep stocking the same atomizers I'm already hoarding. On top of that, I thought that the $20-$30 I'd spend on a USB passthrough for either the 510 or the penstyle would go towards the price of the Stick, since it provides that capability. But now that I missed the boat on the Stick pre-sale pricing, I think I'll wait until the 510 adapter is actually available.

Anyway, I like being able to leverage the parts I have on hand, it makes me much more likely to purchase an additional device, as long as it also provides new functionality or performance gains.

Hear that, vendors and manufacturers? :)

The 510 is the most popular, and also has the fewest vendors.

Is that really the case? If so, I guess there are a lot more vendors out there than I was aware of (actually not too surprising as I've been focused primarily on the 510 since I bought one, and I've only been vaping for a few months at this point), because it seems to me like there's a fairly good-sized list shaping up in the 510 suppliers thread...

Thanks,
Tim

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
This is the main reason I am purchasing a Prodigy, to use with a 510 adapater. Much greater battery life from the Prodigy (2200-2600mAh) than from the Stick (360mAh) so no need for a USB connection. The Prodigy is of course much larger though...
Yeah but if someone tries to take my Janty Stick from me I am going to have to fight them off with my hands. If someone tries to steal your prodigy you can wield that thing like a baseball bat and knock that sucker cold. :p

Sorry, I just couldnt stop myself from posting that...:nah:
I would be ashamed but in a tragic accident I lost all sense of shame.

DW

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Yeah but if someone tries to take my Janty Stick from me I am going to have to fight them off with my hands. If someone tries to steal your prodigy you can wield that thing like a baseball bat and knock that sucker cold. :p

DW

Hmmm... you might be able to hold the Stick in your hand in such a way that it appears to be a gun... :p

Vee

Apr 27, 2009
Los Angeles, U.S.A.

DW

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread