Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
yes@ all :p

The Janty mini fogger is for sale in about 14 days...

Let's have the community decide on the price with us.. anyone wants to start a poll? question: how much would you spend on the JANTY mini fogger?

SET INCLUDES:
2 batteries
2 atomizers (one for your after sales included - although these are new generation - long life atomizers)
charger and special (this one you will love and probably use for all you other chargers) charger- plug (for USA with extra USA plug of course)
3 free carts included, taste RY3 or RY 2, maybe BOOST (fog machine smoke) let us know which taste you would like us to add for the free carts (poll?).

Manual leaflet:
step 1 screw the atomizer on a battery
step 2 click a cartridge on the atomizer
step 3 enjoy!

I hope you all understand that JANTY's policy is to be open to the community (since our foundation IS the community), so let me tell you a few important facts here:

NOTES:
it is a mini, that means (Leaford will approve) the battery performance is short, you will need to charge your battery every half hour or so if you smoke a lot.

The cartridge is small, 120 puffs if you are not too greedy in your inhalations (make sure you get enough carts). Carts can be refilled with liquid decently ONLY IF you use Leafords method - syringe.

Do not expect too much life time of the batteries (we warrant 3 months) - I think (hope) you understand...

micro chip inside WILL cut off battery for about 20 secs if you suck on it like a trog :p (sorry but protection IS needed). Suck evenly, not too hard, slowly and deeply, you know what i mean...

Battery and atomizer = new technology
What does that mean?
Without going into details (adversaries are reading too!) - you will ALWAYS have full power. The battery will cut off when you do not have enough power anymore to keep the full hit. It will tell you that it is time to charge the battery.

The atomizer is... well...special (we are working on classic atomizers to use the same technology, but... not as easy as said...).

Advantages of the Janty mini fogger:
Big smoke!
Big Troath hit (two hole atomizer, bit of a heavier draw resulting in a serious throat hit - especially if you close the whole thing with your fingers on top of that)
Easy to carry, hassle free little cig, cool design.

Get even more out of the Mini fogger:
buy an extra charger, extra batteries, a syringe to fill extra "used" carts.. and you'll be vaping the rest of the night, without having to worry!

This little JANTY thingy is pretty close to a normal cig... as thin as a normal cigarette, no one will bother you, it is very discreet. Blue LED light to not confuse other people. After all, this Mini fogger is a real party cig - you'll get questions though...please refer to our website and let us know that person's order number, we will give you a coupon for your next buy :p

It is a perfect Xmas gift! Any newcomer starting with the mini fogger... he'll be knocked of his chair :D

There was a time I thought the mini's where dead... our technical guys proved me wrong!

Enjoy the JANTY Mini fogger!

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
What changes have been made to the batterie and atomizer?
please read my posting carefully

Are the cartridges in the mouth piece or seperate?
the tissue is in the mouthpiece, it is exactly like the yentl, but smaller

So you figure, what, 2 to 3 seconds per puff?
around 4 seconds rather

And does the blue smoke emblem on the side light up, like it looks like in the pic?
How to put a LED on the side with such a small diameter battery ? It is glowing paint :p

Oh, and is it compatable with Yentyl batteries, and if not, can/will you make a manual version for it?
no diameter is different, no we will not make a manual version because the micro chip inside is very good, it is in fact a new chip, newly programmed.

How would one become a reseller of the Janty products, would you need to go direct to them in china or are you able to help with this info.
that would cost you a lot of money - air tickets are up to 1200 euro - better write me an email :p
We are opening franchises now, feel free to step in by mailing me.

linkdead

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2008
Keokuk, Iowa, United States
im sorry to say but this looks exactly like the Yentl with a blue flame on the side.

What changes have been made to the batterie and atomizer?

i dont really care about cosmetic attributes. Has the technology been refined in this model or is it just a show off ecig?

I thought Janty was a manufacturer?
Either they are a reseller or the chinesse do one quick copy job
Electronic Cigarette Portal KR808

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread