Butterfly's eJuices Holiday Sale and Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinrose

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Butterfly's eJuices is offering 50% off all holiday flavors and 30% off everything else in the store. All orders placed on or before December 19th are guaranteed to ship in time for arrival before December 25th. The holiday flavors have already been discounted and enter coupon code holiday30 at checkout to receive 30% off your order. Whether you are buying for yourself or someone else, our large selection of flavors has something for everyone.

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Bill updated his RY4 ratings yesterday. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long-501.html. Although I have not tried it yet (just got mine today :)), Butterfly's RY4 version has made a spectacular debut with a grade of an A. This grade is similar to receiving a Grammy for those who are unfamiliar with Bill's reviews. He has reviewed more RY4 blends than most people and we "followers" consider him the guru of RY4's. That is why I had to come to this thread and congratulate Butterfly on a job well done! To receive such a high grade places Butterfly RY4 on par with the most highly sought out RY4's in the world.
FYI - My practice is to review on the vendor's site, rather than on the thread and will do so as soon as I try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread