Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The problem with juice flavors is there’s just no telling what a given person will like. I could give you suggestions but you’re as likely to hate them as love them. The best bet for finding juices you like imho is find a vape shop with a juice tasting bar.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
The problem with juice flavors is there’s just no telling what a given person will like. I could give you suggestions but you’re as likely to hate them as love them. The best bet for finding juices you like imho is find a vape shop with a juice tasting bar.

I agree, but I always like to read what other people think about different flavors :) I think it’s interesting to see how differently we think of the same stuff :hubba:

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
Lima, Peru
I see Jam Monster is popular here on ECF. Just a warning, you going to also see a lot of DIY (make you own juice) comments. Welcome, again, to ECF :D.

Thank you! Yes, I’ve seen a lot of people posting their recipes. The vape scene is not that big here so it’s difficult to find stuff to create your own juice. It’s exciting to me to try these new juices, with my other vape I couldn’t get the good stuff so I had go settle for fruit flavors only.

I’m enjoying the butter flavor right now :evil:

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I think the vaping world is fascinating. I’ve always hated any banana flavored snacks but i have to admit this banana juice I bought is quite good!

yeah it's kind of strange how certain flavors seem acceptable when vaping but they are not liked when not vaping.

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    I love the Jam Monster Blackberry. The strawberry is good but strawberry isn't my favorite flavor in general. The blackberry I love. It's interesting about this brand because I see online that some folks love this stuff and others just hate it.

Me...I'm a lover.

I’m loving my Raspberry juice! I wanna try more flavours!!!

Reactions: VapourFlavour

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    I've wanted to try Jam Monster for awhile, will have to get some soon! One of my fav's so far is called Cash Money, it's a bourbon, vanilla, brown sugar, and a smooth custard flavour. It just has a very smooth exhale with that ting of bourbon background.

I heard so much about Naked 100 so I bought 60mls of Green Blast thinking it should be great, I let it steep for 3 weeks tried it and it was the most gross flavour I've ever tasted, I had to drink milk after that vape ugggg.

Reactions: Baditude

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    I've wanted to try Jam Monster for awhile, will have to get some soon! One of my fav's so far is called Cash Money, it's a bourbon, vanilla, brown sugar, and a smooth custard flavour. It just has a very smooth exhale with that ting of bourbon background.

I heard so much about Naked 100 so I bought 60mls of Green Blast thinking it should be great, I let it steep for 3 weeks tried it and it was the most gross flavour I've ever tasted, I had to drink milk after that vape ugggg.

Lol! I’m sorry you had a bad experience! I’ve seen people rave about Naked juice but I haven’t tried it yet. I do recommend the raspberry jam monster though. The buttery flavor with the hint of raspberry on exhale is awesome!

I just found Cash Money on Zamplebox. Is it worth getting a subscription to buy the juice?

Reactions: Rockford

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Lol! I’m sorry you had a bad experience! I’ve seen people rave about Naked juice but I haven’t tried it yet. I do recommend the raspberry jam monster though. The buttery flavor with the hint of raspberry on exhale is awesome!

I just found Cash Money on Zamplebox. Is it worth getting a subscription to buy the juice?

Well I'm kinda cheap so I wouldn't get a subscription just for that, but if you want to try different juices it's an option.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Well I haven’t found another site with a reasonable price and with 0mg nicotine lol

I've been trying a lot of juices from a canadian company actually very near where I live, they have some really good flavours and I believe ship all over the world. Have a look if interested. They always throw in an extra 60ml and 30ml if you get over 50.00
    Quality Canadian made, Premium E-Juice!

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I just bought a bottle of Raspberry Jam Monster and I’m loving it! Do you guys vape this line? What’s your favorite flavor? What’s another flavor from Jam Monster I *must* try??
    I've tried the Strawberry Jam Monster. It was just too sweet for me. Also tried the Mangerine Guava Ice Monster, but unfortunately the menthol got into the way of enjoying this flavor. I would have liked it much better without the menthol added.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread