Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
This stuff is nasty. Doesn't taste like lemon anything. Too sweet, even for me. Tastes like sugar jam/jelly on fake toast with fake butter. I'm only vaping it because its stuck in my coil. It goes tomorrow, right in the trash as soon as my vape store opens. It tastes like any of the jam monster flavors. Yechhh. :cry:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
On second thought, nope. I'm switching over to my dead rabbit and dinner lady lemon tart until tomorrow. Going to bed soon enough anyway. Dinner lady lemon tart is where it's at. I was getting a little burned out on strawberry milk and wanted lemon cookie. The vape store didn't have any more but had the lemon jam monster. It was a limited edition juice and I figured ok why not. Now I know why not. Gag! Blechhhh!! Just about turned me against lemon anything juice. Maybe I'll go for cannoli or pecan ice cream or something, anything except jam monster. Even a Marlboro would taste better.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
On second thought, nope. I'm switching over to my dead rabbit and dinner lady lemon tart until tomorrow. Going to bed soon enough anyway. Dinner lady lemon tart is where it's at. I was getting a little burned out on strawberry milk and wanted lemon cookie. The vape store didn't have any more but had the lemon jam monster. It was a limited edition juice and I figured ok why not. Now I know why not. Gag! Blechhhh!! Just about turned me against lemon anything juice. Maybe I'll go for cannoli or pecan ice cream or something, anything except jam monster. Even a Marlboro would taste better.
I usually try to fix my juices before completely throwing them away. My favorite method is adding Heisenberg concentrate to anything that seems unvapable. If heisenberg doesnt "fix" it then nothing can haha :D

Reactions: stols001

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
No ejuice is for everyone. Good luck washing the taste away. You will think upon the moment fondly (maybe) when you can get menthol and tobacco.

Anna
Warm water for the disassembled tank. Also few hours for a factory coil in rubbing alcohol, followed by rinsing in water and drying do the job for me (need to take rubber o-rngs off!). Or rewicking an rba coil- it'snot that long

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I got another lemon flavor juice that's really strong lemonade flavor. One tank full and I powered through the other flavor without having to change out the coil. I've got a friend said he wants the jam monster stuff so whenever I see him again i'll just pass it along. Life is good again. Plus, I'm recuperating from shinyitis with my new voopoo drag 2 platinum. So yeah there's that too.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Warm water for the disassembled tank. Also few hours for a factory coil in rubbing alcohol, followed by rinsing in water and drying do the job for me (need to take rubber o-rngs off!). Or rewicking an rba coil- it'snot that long
Rubbing alcohol... yuck (and it's poison) Why not just cheap vodka like I do?

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Rubbing alcohol... yuck (and it's poison) Why not just cheap vodka like I do?
rubbing alcohol is cheaper and purer than cheap vodka here. I get the 99.9% stuff twice cheaper than vodka. Vodka is 40%, with 100ml of isopropyl i could make 200ml of stuff that's stronger than vodka.
It's nasty but it evaporates rapidly so I can't see any harm

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
That's not been my experience.
I had about 10ml left in a bottle of that once and put it aside for something else. In a couple months it did look pretty dark and unappetizing. But a new bottle was not like that. And quite tasty too. It's the one (pun intended) that put me down the lemon rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread