It's not gonna be quick, nor easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelir

Oct 11, 2010
SoPo
I just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I've not had much chance to be on here lately, due to several, for lack of better word, complicated things life has kept chucking at my face.

This is the first time I've had a chance to log on and actually read everything, and it all made me feel fantastic. Today is also coincidentally my birthday, so to me, everything felt like I was wished a happy birthday several times over.

I hope everyone is doing well, and not letting life get them down. It really meant a lot to have so many people take notice and wish me well during a time where I need.

I just want to thank all of the amazing people on this forum. You all give me hope

akingsley9000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Hi - Happy Birthday! Congrats on deciding to switch to the e-cig. Have you gotten a kit yet? Hopefully, it will be a life changing decision for you as it was for so many of us. One thing I just want to mention, whatever you do, do not get a trial kit from one of those ads - not only are they terrible but they also begin billing you monthly for cartridges.

If you have not gotten a kit, check out the classifieds section here. You maybe able to find something in your price range to get you started.

Keep us posted. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread