Itaste 134 or VTR? First time user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraithxiv

Jun 4, 2014
United States
If you haven't checked out the follow youtubers, give them a shot. VapingwithTwisted420, GrimmGreen, Vapingcookie. All of them have reviewed the 134. RipTrippers hasn't reviewed it but used one in his sneak peak of the Russian Big atty. I know you already own it, some of the reviewers might help with your slight case of buyers remorse and help make you feel better about keeping it.

wrice4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Texas
Dang; keep your 134 for backup.
You said you were happy with it.

I swear if you sell it you'd probably be second guessing afterwards saying "maybe I shouldn't have sold it"

And hide that credit card!

I don't need a backup. I only use these things on the weekends when I drink and I'm on my front porch. During the week they sit at my house in the box. I do not take them in public.

I don't see a point in me owning 2, when I use it once a week.

wrice4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Texas
If you haven't checked out the follow youtubers, give them a shot. VapingwithTwisted420, GrimmGreen, Vapingcookie. All of them have reviewed the 134. RipTrippers hasn't reviewed it but used one in his sneak peak of the Russian Big atty. I know you already own it, some of the reviewers might help with your slight case of buyers remorse and help make you feel better about keeping it.
I have viewed all of those review of both the VTR and 134. I just find the VTR amazing with the capabilities it has compared to the 134. Both are great devices, but I feel like I can be more specific with the VTR and go above and beyond what the 134 can. Do I make sense?

wraithxiv

Jun 4, 2014
United States
Makes perfect sense. With variable voltage you have the option to finely tune the mod to where you want it to get the best flavor, clouds, or best combination. With most variable wattage devices the settings are in .5 increments with your 134 being a weird exception. So with one flavor, 8 watts might be amazing, but on another flavor that might be a wee bit too much. With variable voltage it allows you to hit in between those settings.

wrice4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Texas
Makes perfect sense. With variable voltage you have the option to finely tune the mod to where you want it to get the best flavor, clouds, or best combination. With most variable wattage devices the settings are in .5 increments with your 134 being a weird exception. So with one flavor, 8 watts might be amazing, but on another flavor that might be a wee bit too much. With variable voltage it allows you to hit in between those settings.

The funny thing is , yes the VTR is noticeably heavier than the 134, but it feels so good in my hands. Gonna try out my new, and unused, aspire nautilus on it tomorrow.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO

It's not quiet like that as the voltage is squared. P(watts)=(V^2)/R. So VV is slightly more of a fine adjustment than VW, but it's not 1:5, like you might think.

Dreaswi

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Tennessee, USA
P.S. I bought the aspire nautilus today for the 134, and I think that will change my mind, since it can't fit on the VTR.

I have a nautilus on my Vtr. Use the extension tube that allows you to have the tank sit on the top. Looks just like a mvp.

It only takes one person to start a revolution.

Sounds like you already made your choice and in my opinion I think it was the right one. I've had a VTR for about 5 months now, ever since my old cheap Vamo gave out, and have not regretted the purchase for an instant. It looks good, feels great in the hand, and with the extender you can use just about anything you want on it. I personally prefer the Kanger Aerotanks. I've got a regular size that fits in the cage for when I'm on the go and a mega and a giant for when I'm just around the house.

Enjoy that VTR and happy vaping.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Just talked to manager and he doesn't really wanna accept a return since I used it. I would have to buy a new tank to return it, so I would have to spend another $40 to return the item.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with mind and I enjoy it. Just didn't know if I should get something that can smoke more watts. I dont know if I should mention or not that this is for home use only, and only on weekends. I have not smoked cigs in 6 years and came across the vapor cigs on the way to get a cigar. I smoke flavored cigars but do not inhale. Anyways, I only will use this vaprizor on the weekends when I have buddies over. So this thing wont be going places with me, I dont know if that will sway your opinion or not.

I am very happy with the 134 so far. I am just the type of person that always see's something better out there and debates on buying it instead. For my low use purpose , is it worth the hassle to spend more money to get something different, or am I overthinking and the 134 will be perfect for me?

well you can always get the upgrade and sell the 134 or keep it as a backup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread