It does come in a nice box ...

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
Among The Pugs
Glad they work for you. The court's still out for me with them, but we can't all like the same things or the world would be a dull place.
If someone has a good amount of time and experience with an N³> who in their unbiased opinion suggests a better way, I'll surely listen. Although in my research the better way would come from making your own coils. I'm game as long as that transition isn't a trade-off in more fuel burned for the same results. (shrug)

Reactions: DPLongo22

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    no battery cover.

Why is that do you think? I can't figure it. Beyond the fact that it looks unfinished without it, also looks very unconformable to hold without one.

[head scratcher/thinking emoji goes here but ECF doesn't have one ]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Why is that do you think? I can't figure it. Beyond the fact that it looks unfinished without it, also looks very unconformable to hold without one.

[head scratcher/thinking emoji goes here but ECF doesn't have one ]

My best guess has been that there aren't a ton of 21700 sleeves out there. Open batteries seem to more "norm" with them, and I'm simply not a fan of open batteries.

The Union mods will take either (18650s with an adapter), and are also dynamite mods. For the open-back style though, I'll opt for 18650+sleeve EVERY time. Plus, for my tootle-puffing purposes, smaller and lighter are best where SbS mods are concerned.

Reactions: Falconeer

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Sadly the Nautilus 3 told me it didn't like it here with me because it knew i really called it a "Failure Box," and favoured its great grandparents over it, so it really wanted to be reunited with it's conspirator and friend in Vape Heaven, Lemo.

I'm sure it'll work for many folk but sadly I'm not one of them.

Sometimes the only answer in failing relationships is a mutually agreed parting of the ways.

• Haha
    Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Sadly the Nautilus 3 told me it didn't like it here with me because it knew i really called it a "Failure Box," and favoured its great grandparents over it, so it really wanted to be reunited with it's conspirator and friend in Vape Heaven, Lemo.

I'm sure it'll work for many folk but sadly I'm not one of them.

Sometimes the only answer in failing relationships is a mutually agreed parting of the ways.

We feel your "Marklei'sh" pain, and are saddened by it. Cast out ye demon and let it wreak its havoc elsewhere.

For the sake of humanity though, I guess it's better you and it than if Travie & Tay-Tay don't work out. I fear THAT breakup might well result in the collapse of the entire known universe.

We must hope and pray that they survive for eternity, lest our fate be similar to that of your Nauti 3. :laugh:

1707670152230.jpeg

• Love
    Reactions: Falconeer

Users who are viewing this thread