issues w chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corki2

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2009
USA, TampaBay, FL
I got the same charger for my 801 (I didn't realize it wasn't a screw type). It would charge my 901, but not my 801. I got a replacement and it's somewhat working now. It still has to sit perfectly still, or it loses the connection. I also noticed that if I take it off the USB charger when it's been charging overnight and shows green, and put it right on my wall charger, it charges for a couple more hours. What's up with that?

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
bought two 901 usb chargers, and neither one of them hold my batteries in place, therefore not charging them. There is a little lever switch that Im assuming is supposed to hold them in, but does not. I cant screw them in either. Kinda sucks that I cant charge my batteries. A waste of money, unless you can help!

I had the same problem when I started use one here in my office. The key to using them, I found, is 1st thing the pin sticking out of the top...this slides over to allow the battery to be inserted then release. then if you twist the the battery this seems to let the battery screw in tighter and make a good connection. If this doesn't work for everyone...let me know! I have no intention of have an unhappy customer!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread