Is eGo C Tank Compatible with eGo T Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is eGo C tank Compatible with eGo T Tank?

I want to get the eGo C because it has interchangeable atty's but I need to know if I have to purchase new tanks when I do so. I know I need to buy the interchangeable atty's and the eGo-C cone to hold them and it looks like the cone part narrows to where it may not fit one of my old T tanks...

Donovan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier

araczynski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
omaha, ne
from what I gather, the egoC design is an improvement over the egoT design (although they use the same great batteries), but they still pale in comparison to the other 510 threaded devices you can attach to them. i can't speak on the clearomizers mentioned above since i've never tried one, however i personally love the dual coil cartomizers. very cheap, last a long while, and deliver tons of flavor/vapor with the same juice as compared to the worthless tanks used by the ego atomizers.

joye (ego maker) seems to be smart on the battery design, but their atomizer designs are one fail after another, whether their tank atomizers, or their cartomizers.

I've done some research on the ego c and I almost bought one yesterday. From what I have learned the tanks from the ego t's will work with the ego c's.
That said, the reason I did not buy one is because 5 atty's cost almost $30. I just got 5 clearomizers from NorthernVapor for $12 and they are awesome. I finally found the solution for me. My advice to you would be to get the clearomizers and an ego cone for your ego t which is what I did. The cone is $2 at NorthernVapor and it is simply a hollow ego-t cone with no atty in it so you can slip that over the clearomizer and you have a rock solid vaping machine. Works awesome. Cheaper, and better. Like I said I was that close to buying an ego-c when the clearomizers came in the mail. I'm loving them. Holds enough juice for at least a day. Has the atty built right in. Only thing you have to do is when you first fill them blow out the vapor from the first five hits. This will clear the priming juice from the atty. I made the mistake of inhaling the first hit and I nearly coughed my head off. So, first 5 vapes do not inhale. After that it's smooth as silk. Can't say enough about it. Love it.

Thanks, Philippe! What is the difference between a cartomizer and an atomizer? I think I am actually going to try your method! I almost spent like $40 on stuff to upgrade to eGo-C but your idea sounds better...much appreciated.

from what I gather, the egoC design is an improvement over the egoT design (although they use the same great batteries), but they still pale in comparison to the other 510 threaded devices you can attach to them. i can't speak on the clearomizers mentioned above since i've never tried one, however i personally love the dual coil cartomizers. very cheap, last a long while, and deliver tons of flavor/vapor with the same juice as compared to the worthless tanks used by the ego atomizers.

joye (ego maker) seems to be smart on the battery design, but their atomizer designs are one fail after another, whether their tank atomizers, or their cartomizers.

So what is the difference between an atomizer and a cartomizer? And what are these "coil"s you speak of?

Donovan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread