Ego-C//Ego-T with auto batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

travis88

Nov 19, 2011
USA
Wondering if this would work, I'm on the verge of buying a Ego-C as an upgrade to a cheap kit I started with 11 days ago (and purchase 2 auto batteries later) I'm looking for something that I can keep running at a minimal cost without constantly buying parts//upgrades. From what I can see the Ego-C will do this job with a little cleaning of the atomizer every few days. My main question is would an automatic ego battery work for a Ego-C. I'm guessing an Ego and Ego-C battery would be interchangeable but I'm unsure of this. Second concern would be the air hole located in the battery tube, Being a tank type system would it leak into the battery? I know the Ego-C hasn't been out for long but im assuming it would be similar circumstances being they are close to exactly the same tank system.

travis88

Nov 19, 2011
USA
I wouldn't suggest auto batteries under any circumstances. Especially with a tank system.
Thanks, Though I really do enjoy auto batteries. Please keep in mind I'm not looking for opinions in which system would suit me best, I'm wondering if this will leak into the battery and cause damage and/or not function properly.

Michael Curry

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Panama City, FL
Thanks, Though I really do enjoy auto batteries. Please keep in mind I'm not looking for opinions in which system would suit me best, I'm wondering if this will leak into the battery and cause damage and/or not function properly.

It wasn't an opinion as to what would suit you best. You said auto battery, and you said tank. To me, that is a recipe for a fried battery, for precisely the reason you mentioned above.

travis88

Nov 19, 2011
USA
Ovale didn't offer an auto battery option.

Yeah, I plan on buying an additional automatic battery later if this will work. What I'll most likely do is buy the Ego-C and use the manual batteries for a period of time and see how well I like the manual batteries and if I notice any leakage from the unit. If the top of the atomizer plate stays dry, I'll purchase regular ego automatic battery to use with it. I'd be fine with the manual batteries in all honesty. I just rather automatic.

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
You can buy tank cartos for any 510

http://www.xtremevaping.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=367&category_id=14&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

But like others say, they are not recommended for auto batteries. I have first hand experience here, I leaked juice on an auto battery, and now it sits next to my juices to remind me to never fill with battery attached, and never drip with an auto bat. I have an eGo manual now (they are easier to use than you think, it's automatic for me now) and I still have a 510 auto. I use only cartos on the 510, but drip with the eGo for testing. Haven't tried a tank yet, thinking of getting one of these, but I have read in here a lot about them leaking, so something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread