• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is anyone going to the Toronto vape meet tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
'ello all,

I know this is up in the meet up section, but it doesn't seem to be getting any love. :p Since this is the first time there will be a meet at that location, I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going. So far there's a handful of people planning on going from what I've heard. I'll be there at some point, but not until 8-9 likely.

Link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canadian-meets-events/354266-toronto-meet-up.html

Last edited:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I swear no one checks up in the meet up forum (I always forget to as well). :) I meant to post a day or two beforehand, but life and my bad memory got in the way.

This was the first time Oriana set up a vape meet and it went pretty well. There's still the long running GTA meet up in Richmond Hill, put on by happyvaper next week; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/happyvaper/355106-greater-toronto-area-get-together-35-a.html. I personally can't make it that one, unless someone wants to give me a ride. :) They'll also probably have the third downtown Toronto meet around St. Clair and Bathurst-ish a week or so after that on a Saturday night, but the date hasn't been planned yet.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
I really enjoyed the meet last night. Lots of juice tasting for newbies, as well as show and tell for those interested in starting up. Now I have some big orders to put through to my fav Cdn. vendors.

I have a number of friends and acquaintances, and then people I meet, who are hard core downtowners, who won't drive to a flea market or to the Honest Lawyer, and who don't have time to do their own research. At the rate I'll be placing orders for a number of people and I expect that to grow. Hmmm, maybe I should ask for a commission? ;). At any rate any other people in the city core who are interested in meets just PM me or respond to this thread and I'll see what I can do. The bar last night was surprisingly pretty busy for a Tues. but I can look around for other options.

Overall it was very gratifying to see people get excited and be willing to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread