IPV Mini V1 ... Any Silicone type slip-on cover for this battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I have been using this 30 watt ipv Mini (V1) since they first became available ... great little adjustable battery as long as you don't need more than 30 watts.

The problem with it is the finish wears off easy. I installed a vinyl skin wrap on it, but after awhile, the wrap starts peeling a little on the edges in certain areas.

Question ... Does anyone here know of anybody selling a Silicone type slip-on cover to install on this battery? ... If I could get something like that, it would be pretty much be a permanent fix for the problem.

Thanks,

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
Well, I guess I should have done a Google search first.

Here is what looks to be a nice slip-on silicone cover for the Mini Ipv mini sillicone sleeve - Album on Imgur

Found a seller ....

Silicone Case for IPV Mini Box Mod Skin Case for IPV Mini Box Mod USA Seller | eBay

I bought that exact one from ebay. It's nice and fits well but the mod is VERY wobbly when standing up as the rubber goes underneath where the usb port is but with nothing on the battery cap side it is lopsided and unstable. I cut the bottom part off so it would stand correctly but the cover does not stay on as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread