Introduction - New to Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMrGary

Aug 7, 2014
VT
Hey folks. Long time forum lurker here finally getting the stones to register an account and post. Cold feet I guess.

I'm Gary, 35 I live in cold-... Vermont. Been vaping on and off since '10, started on cig-a-likes and started vaping exclusively for nearly 2 years. I've found these forums to be super helpful and chuck full of great information. Not 100% sure what I can contribute, but I'm here and talking now so that's a start!

BadMrGary

Aug 7, 2014
VT
Hi hi!

I've got an iStick 50w that I got on my b-day, but the button is mad janky. I have an authentic DNA 30 that I put in a Fasttech Hana enclosure that I really like to pair with my eLeaf Lemo. I got a Melo tank last month but I noticed that the coils have been a dime a dozen for me. I prime my coils and start low (17-19w) after a few hours I go to 20 and 22 and before the end of the day it either spits like crazy or starts with the burnt hits. I'm not impressed.

As far as juices, really diggin' MVB's "Thawed Sauce". I do have "The Milk" by Breakfast at Teleos coming in the mail TODAY so I'm pretty stoked for that!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hi hi!

I've got an iStick 50w that I got on my b-day, but the button is mad janky. I have an authentic DNA 30 that I put in a Fasttech Hana enclosure that I really like to pair with my eLeaf Lemo. I got a Melo tank last month but I noticed that the coils have been a dime a dozen for me. I prime my coils and start low (17-19w) after a few hours I go to 20 and 22 and before the end of the day it either spits like crazy or starts with the burnt hits. I'm not impressed.

As far as juices, really diggin' MVB's "Thawed Sauce". I do have "The Milk" by Breakfast at Teleos coming in the mail TODAY so I'm pretty stoked for that!

My Melo is exactly the same plus mine leaked a lot, it now sits on the shelf..will have a look at The Milk, if you like milky ones, Mother's milk by suicide bunny and the one Im waiting for (out of stock in the UK) is The Milkman.. I just use my Kanger Subtank mini at night and my Nautilus mini the rest of the time, both run off my Istick 30W and yes, they need to fix that button rattle.... works for me !

BadMrGary

Aug 7, 2014
VT
My Melo is exactly the same plus mine leaked a lot, it now sits on the shelf..will have a look at The Milk, if you like milky ones, Mother's milk by suicide bunny and the one Im waiting for (out of stock in the UK) is The Milkman.. I just use my Kanger Subtank mini at night and my Nautilus mini the rest of the time, both run off my Istick 30W and yes, they need to fix that button rattle.... works for me !

I'm glad it's not just me with the Melo issue. I really had high hopes for that tank! But for under $20 what do you expect? I've got a Subtank Mini due in mail Monday.
I've had the Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk. That's some good stuff. Love their bottle art too.
The rattle of my iStick's button doesn't bother me so much, but the inconsistency of when I press and hold the button does. I'll take what I believe is a 5 second pull but the counter will read .2 seconds and I'll be switched from wattage mode to voltage.

I too have been lurking the fourm since i started vaping Jan 1st this year. I have learned so much on this fourm and have progressed in my vaping exp. so much in the past 90 days and couldnt have done it without all the great knowledge on here. Ive gone from a istick 20/nati mini, to a fast tech order of a smok m 65/subtank mini/lemo drop/RDA clones then got a Sig mini 30 because i was so frustrated with the M65 lol. And i finally got a Yihi SX Mini M Class yesterday. Ive done DIY Juice and have made some good mixes with recipies and help from everyone on the fourms. Learned to build coils and wicks for the RTA and just so much great info. I finnally think i can provided some good insite and need to get my 5 post out of the way so i can get in on the SX Mini M Class post. The thing is amazing by far the best vape i have exp. so far!!!

BadMrGary

Aug 7, 2014
VT
I too have been lurking the fourm since i started vaping Jan 1st this year. I have learned so much on this fourm and have progressed in my vaping exp. so much in the past 90 days and couldnt have done it without all the great knowledge on here. Ive gone from a istick 20/nati mini, to a fast tech order of a smok m 65/subtank mini/lemo drop/RDA clones then got a Sig mini 30 because i was so frustrated with the M65 lol. And i finally got a Yihi SX Mini M Class yesterday. Ive done DIY Juice and have made some good mixes with recipies and help from everyone on the fourms. Learned to build coils and wicks for the RTA and just so much great info. I finnally think i can provided some good insite and need to get my 5 post out of the way so i can get in on the SX Mini M Class post. The thing is amazing by far the best vape i have exp. so far!!!

Funny that you mentioned that, I just orded an SX Mini M! However, my wife is not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread