Introducing the new v9. Lower prices. Better site. More products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

motallero

Dec 19, 2009
Minneapolis
First, I think the batteries, liquid and carts or nebs at least (also think all carts should be categorized together maybe seperate by model) should all be on the home page, and most definitely a one battery starter, because they just see the starter when they click on that and the rest of the page is empty people are like ahh $57 !?! then they see the shipping, so that would draw that part of the demographic that would more likely consider a 35-37.99 or somethin kit, because most people are like me that dont get enough liquid and get the starter and vape the carts dry and then go back to analogs right away, definitely should include a small 10ml bottle or somethin that wouldve definitely enhanced my satisfaction and then push for refill carts and larger bottle of juice not just the kit. The lower price is going to reduce a substantial amount of sticker shock and sell more units. I also have been buying liquid from suppliers (Sorrry! I also wanted PG) that offer free 1st class shipping. Advertising as 'free shipping' and then offering priority for the fee is going to create sales, too.

1. Also, like said before vg, and on nuvapor people are complaining about 'sites that dont list the ingredients' on a v9 thread so that would be nice to see on the home page as well.
  2. Im not trying to add those numbers lol The manual I got with my starter was funny too Idk if you were just sending out the rest of those but you gotta edit that sh&* it is funny though maybe include one of those with a professional one I hope youve discovered what Im talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread