Status
Not open for further replies.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Erin how long are those? It will work or it should if it fits the tube. I asked SMOKtech if there would be an issue with button top and I haven't gotten a reply and I don't have any here...

Gosh, you rock getting back this fast. I'll try to measure them today.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Thanks Dan. Do you work on multiple screens. Geez, it seems you are updating the site and answering posts at the same time. Maybe there are two of you. :) Or maybe your an alien.:ohmy:

And alien. Definitely. He has access to teleportation technology, and he doesn't sleep. :D

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
SMOKtech Protected batteries are too long but the ones we have in that category are the non-protected safe chem SMOKtech batteries and they work fine. Check the battery length of those (its listed on the page - I think maybe 65-66mm) and if your 'other' battery is about that long you should be ok...

For you non metric vapors, that's 2 9/16 (65mm) to 2 19/32 (66mm) (2.559 in to 2.598 in) so they have to fall in that 1/32 in range to have hope. That's end to end including the positive bump if that's waht you have.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
red IMR AW'S and Orbtronics nip top work in mine fine. My Sister says Trustfire dont work in hers.

Depends on the length of the battery and if this REQUIRES a flat-top, I am not sure. I do know I tested these with our Sanyo and Joyetech 18650's available on our site and they are flat-top and they work fine. If Lord Davon or any other user has tested these with a button top please chime in. Chris will be getting his tomorrow and maybe he can also check. You CANNOT, for sure, use batteries with a protection circuit in them they are too long and a bit too wide and simply will not fit.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I don't think they do. I was hoping they'd get the Xtar SP2 charger, I need another one for work and they charge 18650's fast at their 1 amp setting.

I just ordered a Xtar WP2. Please tell me that's what you meant. There's so many models of things and I don't want to get the wrong one :confused:

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
I just ordered a Xtar WP2. Please tell me that's what you meant. There's so many models of things and I don't want to get the wrong one :confused:

Yeah, the WP2 is what I have. It was a typo. You're gonna love the charger.

Heh, there is an sp2 charger too. Looks like an upgraded version of the wp2.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Trustfire chargers on the way (actually we had them on order and were mistakingly not sent, we are also supposed to be getting the Xstars)...

I don't think they do. I was hoping they'd get the Xtar SP2 charger, I need another one for work and they charge 18650's fast at their 1 amp setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread