Introducing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit

May 10, 2011
U.S.A
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to vapeing, again. I tried it for a little bit about a year ago. It got me off cigs for a few months but I never really found a setup I could get along with on a daily basis. I eventually got so feed up and just completely frustrated with it all I went back to smokes.

It looks like there have been a lot of advances this last year and so many new devices out now. I am very hopeful can find something that will work for me this time.

This looks like a great community with a wealth of information, I am glad to be here.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Welcome to ECF. Truthfully the hardest part about vaping is finding a setup that fits your needs. Once you get a good setup it really is much easier. Feel free to ask questions on the forums and in live chat, the folks here really do their best to help.

You can join us in Live Chat by clicking the live chat button at the top of any forum page. This will launch a web based IRC client and connect you to our server. If you already have a client you can just click my sig banner or connect to irc://irc.e-cigarette-forum.com/6667 Hope to see you there :)

Astronomer

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Modesto Ca
Welcome to ECF. Truthfully the hardest part about vaping is finding a setup that fits your needs. Once you get a good setup it really is much easier.

Exactly right.... once you get the right set up for yourself, get ready to be blown away.

Someone around here had a sig that I loved

"trying to quit smoking is one thing, forgetting to have a cigarette is something totally different"

I was very VERY addicted to smoking... in a couple of days I had quit, in less than 2 weeks I had absolutely no desire whatsoever for a cigarette, I very much prefer the Vape.

My daughter just started vaping on Friday.. she wrote to me this morning, she has not had a cigarette sense Saturday, and has not even noticed that she has not had one.

Pit

May 10, 2011
U.S.A
I decided to start out somewhat slow. I bought a couple different resistance clearomizers from Madvapes. I think 9 bucks for a 5 pack pack is definitely worth a shot. Also got a couple lr 901 and lr 306 attys just to try an get something going now. Low resistance atomizers look like something I might enjoy although I never got good at dripping before, especially at higher voltages. I do remember I liked the the taste of dripping the best tho.

The clearomizers look very interesting. Almost like a perfect solution if they hit well, they appear to be able to keep up with puffs very well and obviously a hold a good amount of liquid. I remember filling carts constantly was one of the things that drove me crazy. Even when full I never had less than 3 devices going at a time to keep up with chain vapes and they always seemed like they needed to be toped off. Then after a few refills the filler needed to be replaced, or teabags rolled, or foam cut to just the right size, bla lol.

The Ego/Riva kits look a lot better than what was available a year ago but I'm kinda hesitant about joye/510 type products. Maybe they are not thats just the initial impression I got. The 510 was one of the first products I tried and surprisingly did not like it. That seemed to be the general consensus best at the time. I thought the vapor th was good but not great flavor to me. I liked the 901/801 style taste much better. Actually ya the 901 I remember I thought gave the best taste by far. Still considering especially if I don't care for clearomizers tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread