Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman859

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
Means, Kentucky, United States
Twolf - Yea i read somewhere that vaping kind of dehydrates you so i've been drinking water.
E_flavorFlav - i bought myself an ego/tornado and i got my mom a regular 510 and ive tried both so far...my first e-cig was a 51 trio which just didn't do it for me.

This is day four of vaping for me i put in an order for some mega atomizers and a mega battery for my tornado along with some cartomizers and a wide variety of DIY supplies. When i first started vaping i bought 4 or 5 premixed Juices from TW and ended up liking the standard flavor that came in my carts with the tornado the best. Does anyone know of a supplier close to Kentucky? i know theres TW in Florida and i saw someone in NC, is there anything any closer to KY?

DC

Iceman859

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
Means, Kentucky, United States
I, too, am a crazy cat (well, and dog, too, I guess :)) lady - and that is but one of my cats! He looks deceptively cute and innocent, doesn't he?

I'm a Cat person but i found a dog that Thinks shes a cat, and i have a cat who just gave birth to 6 kittens last month so i have my hands full with that.

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome!!

I've been vapin' fer 'bout 8 months now, and managed to save enough $$$ to buy an airplane!! (not even close, but I did notice a signifigant increase in pocket change)

LeCig is in AR, an' Aroma E-juice is in AZ, shippin' time to GA, is about the same from either of them.
I'm thinkin' that any company half worth their salt, will be able to ship to KY within a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread